Chapter 3- Demon + Witch

Tsukune was walking out to the courtyard, where everyone was gathering to read the mid term exam results displayed on the board. While passing through the crowd, he found Moka standing the closest to the board, cheerfully grinning as he saw her examine the board.

"Moka!" Tsukune called out, catching her attention.

"Tsukune!" She yelled back.

Tsukune ended by Moka's side, sharing a smile with her as they were to meet up for another day of school.

"So, what results did you get?" Tsukune asked.

"Let's see... I got 11th place, yay!" Moka said, showing her joy of ranking high.

"That's good. You must study a lot, don't you?" He asked.

"Yep, and it all pays off in the end. I haven't been able to find you though. I checked all the way from 300 to 10, but I just couldn't..."

"... Hahaha, oh Moka. I think you are considering too little of me..." Tsukune chuckled, as he pointed to the board to the far right.

Moka turned to see what he pointed at, only to jaw drop at the result.

"N-No way... you're ranked 2nd!" She yelled, almost falling over in a comical style.

"Yep. I worked hard to get into this school. I was the top student of all my peers..." He explained.

As they were having a newly formed discussion about Tsukune's ranking, a certain young girl was looking towards the two with jealousy written in her eyes, while also smirking at the rankings on the board.

"And at 1st ranking is... Yukari Sendo..." She said quietly to herself, clearly indicating to be the one who was named.

"Hey you!" A voice yelled, causing her to turn around.

She was then greeted with the sight of fellow freshmen students, looking down at her with annoyed looks.

"Class President?" She said, referring to the one in the centre.

"Yukari Sendo. Congratulations on ranking 1st, you're the smartest girl in the whole school. However, don't think you can push your luck..." the Class President said.

"Huh?" She asked, confused at what he meant.

"You attire is not up to code!" He yelled, pointing at her little Witch costume with a hat and cape.

"And you should try doing as your told! It's already enough of a headache that you're in the same school as us..." He added.

Annoyed by his rudeness. Yukari waved her wand, causing two golden washtubs to fall on his head and bring to the ground, with his two friends also being hit in the head a second later.

Yukari laughed at the position they were in, but suddenly looked fearful when they got up and were about to attack her. But before they could even touch her, a hand grabbed the Class President's wrist when he was inches away from Yukari's face. The male looked up to see Tsukune purposely stopping his assault on Yukari with a hostile look in his eyes.

"... You really shouldn't be hitting girls man." Tsukune said, pushing his arm away with enough force that the student's whole body was forced back.

He was about to retort on Tsukune, but noticed all the people watching, and so decided to walk away in reluctance, with his companions following as well. With that done, Tsukune turned towards Yukari, who stared at him with a confused look.

(CAFETERIA)

"Thanks for saving me like that Aono." Yukari thanked, starting the conversation with him and Moka.