Chapter 9- Angel/Demon and Weekly Routine

After all that happened, Tsukune delivered Mizore to the nurse's office. It was a rough trip, with Tsukune having to grit his teeth through the pain of his wing being impaled. After running for nearly a whole fifteen minutes, he finally made it. He explained to the nurse that it was merely an accident when she asked the cause of such injuries. Much to his fortune, she didn't question much further and believed the small lie. The nurse began tending to Mizore's wounds the moment after Tsukune left after a final check, and he returned to Moka and everyone else to assure them Mizore would be fine after a few days.

He could definitely assure his friends, but what of himself? He had a feeling of strong guilt due to not telling Mizore sooner that he wasn't lonely, leading her to act the way she did. It wasn't only for his cowardice towards Mizore, but he had mistreated and mislead others along the way. He tricked Kurumu and almost completely shattered her spirits, ignored Yukari's issues with her species being discriminated and noticing almost too late. He couldn't even come close to understanding the mixed issues of Moka being a split-personality disordered Vampire.

It wasn't directly his fault for most of these problems, but he did play a hand in them worsening to the point of near devastation for himself and those he cared about. Despite all his power, he could never give what others needed, his saving grace. He only considered how the lifestyle and education of Yokai Academy could benefit his own needs, whilst the same atmosphere would actually be opposing to many in terms of auspiciousness.

No longer would that be the case. He'd no longer be a spectator to the hardships of his companions and peers. It was time for him to show his pride within his heritage, and enlighten the school body for the greater good. For the next week, he swore to himself he would assist in anyway he can for anyone, no matter the scale of the issue. He would be an honorary social servant, vanquisher of wrong-doings, and simply help those in need.

"I swear to myself, for Moka, Kurumu, Yukari, Mizore, and all others, I will assist in anyway I can for anyone, no matter the scale of the issue. I will be an honorary social servant, vanquisher of wrong-doings, and simply help those in need..." Tsukune said aloud, expressing his own original mono-wait a sec...

... I JUST SAID THAT YOU BOOB-SMOTHERED, UNJUSTIFIABLY HAPPY IMPERTINENT T-KORN VOICED OVERSIZED TARDIGRADE!

"... I'm sorry, what did you say...?" Tsukune once again turned into his Demon form, returned conveniently after the confrontation with Mizore, but not exactly convenient for me ironically... In fact, I might wanna leave. I-It's not I'm s-scared, but... I need to chop my dog-I mean, pet my meat-I MEAN... I'm just gonna go...

(MONDAY)

Tsukune met the day with determination first thing after waking up. Getting changed and combing his hair, he passed across the boy's dorms to notice a pair of second years acting partially aggressive towards one another. The next moment afterwards, it evolved into a fight with them revealing their true natures. The tall and thin one with short brunet hair revealed himself to be a Minotaur with dark-brown fur all over his body and red eyes. The other who was short and fat with long black hair revealed his true nature as Rock Golem, complete with diamond eyes and lava drool. Tsukune would usually overlook such a confrontation, but he promised a better school, and this was the perfect start.

As the two students were about to trade blows, Tsukune appeared between them in a bright flash of light and grabbed both of their heads between his hands. As they were blinded by the light, Tsukune took the opportunity to smash their heads together, knocking them out instantly.

"Alright, that's my morning. Let's see what the afternoon brings... oh, and 'may God's wrath rain upon you'... or 'you have atoned for your sins'... or maybe 'may God's wrath atone your sins'... nah, doesn't work either..."