Chapter 8- Angel and Snow Girl

Ever since the incident with Gin attempting to frame and even murder Tsukune just so he would have Moka all to himself, Tsukune personally ensured he would never try such a selfish act again by, in the nicest way of paraphrasing, saying 'If you ever try that again, you'll be praying that you only lose your testicles after I fix your attitude'.

Tsukune, from all that had transpired in the lost week, felt that the experienced managed to actually have a positive effect. Since defeating Gin, he had no nightmares the following nights, as if being released in that one moment during the heat of battle. He couldn't even properly activate his Demon powers by will, instead only coming out in bursts of great rage.

As Gin was being hospitalised for the next few months, Tsukune took charge as temporary club president. He didn't do too bad a job as well. The role of leadership seemed to suit him. After a few days, the Newspaper Club released their new weekly paper, including stories about recent events, fashion advice, tips for improving studying technique, and a few jokes by Yukari about why the frog crossed the road (because he had to HOP TO IT eventually...). Currently, they were selling several completed copies to students walking by in the morning, hoping to drum up sales for their hard work and effort.

"Get your own copy of the new issue of the Yokai gazette!" Moka announced. Soon, Yokai students began to gather around for the latest issue.

"This issue is hot off the presses people!" Kurumu added as she held a few copies in her arms to give to the gathering crowd.

"Wait until you get a peak at what's inside!" Yukari declared.

Students of all years began gathering around and asking for copies, causing the three girls to be preoccupied with the endless waves of people, while Tsukune took responsibility for the extra copies by the desk. Everyone was eager to by their own copies of the new paper. In less than half an hour, the Newspaper Club managed to sell the entire batch, waving off the happy students in possession of their own newspaper copies.

"We did it! We really did it! We got rid of all of them!" Yukari cheered as she held an empty cardboard box over herself.

"Well, it looks like this issue of the paper was another big hit for us." Kurumu stated.

"Don't forget, we would've never been done in time if it wasn't for Tsukune's quick-thinking and leadership. Hey, why don't we throw ourselves a wrap party? We can all bring snacks!" Moka suggested. Tsukune looked at her with a warm smile in appreciation for her praising his skills. Being complimented by his best friend gave him a fuzzy feeling in his chest, which he just merely assumed to be how their friendship is so great. Even when thinking that, he felt like there was something more...

"I'm just glad we didn't have Gin telling us what to do. I'm more concerned about what he might do if he were here. He'd probably hit on random girls passing by like the player he is." Kurumu added a bit of venom in her words when referring to Gin. After Tsukune revealed who the culprit was, the girls were more cautious around him and suspicious when he attempted anything that could be interpreted as sexual harassment.

"He's the enemy of all women! Not invited!" Yukari added with as much hatred in her voice.

"More importantly, what should we do for the party?" Kurumu asked.

"We should but some snacks at the campus store!" Moka suggested.

"That sounds good Moka. We can also get drinks, but no alcohol understand?" Tsukune ordered.

"Yes sir!" They responded, sporting playful salutes as Tsukune giggled at their silliness.

"... You people are all buddy-buddy aren't you, you newspaper-clubbers...?" A new voice said.