Chapter 6- Angel... or Demon?

As Tsukune was about to make the scoring goal of the game. He brought his foot far back until it reached nearly to his head, sending the ball straight to the opposite team's net and completely catching everyone off guard.

Just like that, the crowd started chanting his name repeatedly in joy, as he had just singlehandedly won the soccer game all by his two hands (or feet, cause... well, it's soccer...)

As we waved off the roaring crowd all around himself and blowing a few kisses to some of his fan clubs containing only girls, causing them to faint with hearts in their eyes, he turned around to see the one person out of everyone he was definitely hoping would be here.

Standing a few feet away from him, with a extremely enchanting wave of light pink hair and hypnotic emerald green eyes was none other than the one and only Moka Akashiya, smiling at Tsukune with the biggest and most honest true grin she had ever displayed, accompanied by a grainy noticeable light blush, one which didn't pass the the great perception of Tsukune.

All he could do was smile back at her as the audience continued shouting his name over and over again, walking slowly towards the Vampire girl to fully greet.

"Hi Moka, so glad you could come to see me in my big game!" He happily said, gaining an even bigger smile from the joy he was feeling in his heart.

"Of course Tsukune, I wouldn't miss it for the world!" Moka said back, sounding as sweet as ever.

As the two laughed softly for a few seconds, Tsukune returned to lay eyes upon the truly beautiful girl, finding his head leaning closer to her, while Moka was also nearing to him at the same time.

Once close enough, Tsukune widened his mouth slightly and closed his eyes, moving his lips closer to Moka's own faint pink ones. From this distance, he could sense the strong scent of bubblegum and fresh strawberries, all as he was about to give his first kiss to the one he cares about the most.

"YOU WILL NEVER ESCAPE ME!"

Tsukune opened his eyes slightly now to find Moka no longer in front of himself, not even finding himself on the soccer field or surrounded by crowds of people cheering for him anymore. Now the area was nothing but a pitch black abyss with slight shades of dark red, all the while a slight whistling sound was passing through the air.

Before he could fully understand what was happening, he turned around to receive a huge punch to the face, knocking him a few feet away and making him fall on his back, struggling with the newfound pain and uncontrollable bleeding from his nose and left eye.

With the one eye that was still good, he saw his own Demon self right in front of him, bladed claws, horns and black wings all present and a part of his Demon form. It looked exactly like him, but the way it stared at him wasn't like him at all, it was a glare with no hatred, but with a sense of primal ferocity and natural bloodthirst, as if the being wasn't even conscious or aware of any generalised morals surrounding its actions. The way it acted was also unlike Tsukune, it had its upper body leaning closer to the ground, as if it were more comfortable moving on all fours, and it breathed out of its mouth, revealing its Vampire-like fangs and emitting a large sound of raspy breathing.

"You... aren't deserving... of this power..." It said in a chilling tone, saying it quiet enough that Tsukune was still able to barely hear it.

"W-What do you want? Who are you?!" Tsukune demanded.

The Demon didn't respond, instead gaining a suspicious grin, and in the flash of less than a second, appearing right in front of Tsukune, grabbing him by the throat and lifting him up with one hand, causing Tsukune to begin choking in pain.