DIVINE

CAST & AESTHETIC

Danielle Rose Russell AS Gemma Lightwood

SUMMARY

Gemma was 14 when the plane she and her parents were on went down, crashing into the ground as they flew back home from one of their family vacations. She was suddenly an orphan, and one of the few survivors of the plane crash.

Gemma was in a coma, until a man came to the hospital she was staying in and said he'd like to use her in an experiment that may end up changing the world. As the hospital never thought she'd wake up, and the man was offering quite a bit of money, they let him take her.

He took her to his home, and injected her with a serum. It took a few days, but she did wake up. Only, instead of peacefully waking up in her bed, she woke up in an unfamiliar place, in the worst pain imaginable; feathery wings sprouting out of her back.

PLAYLIST

Angel By The Wings, Sia
I know you have never felt so alone
But hold on, head up, be strong

Somebody Special, Nina Nesbitt
I've been losing myself but lately
You got me thinking maybe I got potential

Warmer, Bea Miller
Heartbeat's racin', chasin' what it's been craving
I can't help but want it, don't know how to admit

Seventeen, Alessia Cara
I been goin on, I been growin up
I'm a know it all, I don't know enough

Broken, Lovelytheband
There's something wholesome, there's something sweet
Tucked in your eyes that I'd love to meet

Goodbye To A World, Porter Robinson
Though its the end of the world, don't blame yourself, no
And if its true, I will surround you and give life to a world

WARNINGS

This book may contain some triggering topics and scenes such as depression, violence, and blood.

DISCLAIMER

I do not own the tv show Titans,  it's character's, or its story. I don't own any gifs or pictures I have or will use, if you see one that's yours and you'd like me to give credit or take them down, I will do so. All rights go to the respective owners.  I own only my character, Gemma Lightwood, her backstory, and storyline.