My soon-to-be-husband is........

Godddd. Today was the day when your parents were coming to visit you with your "fiance's" parents. You were was so sick and tired already.

After 1 hour you heard your doorbell ring. You went to find your mom and dad smiling brightly at you. But then you saw that "they " were not here. While  your mom saw that you were searching someone else.

(Mom): they are not here yet.
(Y/N): do I really have to do this marriage?!
(Mom): Y/N look we took alot of care for your entire life. We love you such. We always want to see you happy.
(Dad); and cant you do this for your parents? Just to make them happy for once.

You just slowly nodd.

(Dad): I'm so proud to have you as my daughter.  *smile*

~time skip~

You were doing your hair where your mom came to help you.

(Y/N):mom do you like this boy who you looked for me soo much?
(Mom): well I met him a lot of time when we had meetings for our partnership.
(Y/N): partnership?!
(Mom): well you see Y/N this is why you are marrying him.

This gave you the shock of your life.
The parents who loved you so much had turned opposite becoz of their bussiness. Money can really change people. Your eyes watered slowly.

(Mom): now Y/N I know you both will be really happy together. And you'll thank us afterwards for making you marry eachother.
(Y/N): but-

From down stairs your dad shouted.
(Dad): honey, Y/N ae you ready. Mrs Park and Mr Park is here.
(Mom): ok* shouts back* now ready to go? *she Pat's your back*

You nodd.

When you came down only Mrs and Mr Park was there. Now where is he?!

(Mrs  Park): omo she is so pretty.
You bow and greet them both.
(Mr Park): Jimin will be a little late because he had to meet his frd and his soon-to-be-wife. So.....

Wait Jimin. Sounds familiar isn't it?!.

When agin the door bell.

(Mom): Y/N go get it!

You ran to the door to find a boy in tuxedo , he was....hot?

When he looked up you froze

(Jimin): Y/N ?! (Y/N):Jimin?!(Jimn): you look

(Jimin): Y/N ?!
(Y/N):Jimin?!
(Jimn): you look.....awsome.

You blushed at his comment.

(Mr Park): ah you are  finally here?
(Jimin): sorry dad there was a problem. Jungkook didn't like the girl so...
(Mom): anyways.
(Dad): we have something to talk to you come in.

~time skip~

(Jimin): but mom she is not my type.
(Mrs Park): do wat we say.

He went silent. Your mom said the same and you both hesitatedly nodded.

(Dad): so tomorrow we are going on a vacation to Japan.
(Jimin&you): what?!
(Dad): why jimin dont you like Japan?
(Mrs Park): he always wanted to but we couldn't take him coz we were too busy.
(Mom: wow even Y/N.

The thought about going to Japan was great but with Jimin it was really awkward and specially when you started to have a little crush on him. At this moment you didnt think of Jungkook and you didnt have your heart flutter when jimin bought up his topic. No not a single thing. Are you really forgetting Jungkook becoz of Jimin????

(A/N): sorry I updated late but hope you enjoyed. Thanks for supporting this story. I love y'all