Day 5

I didn't do a single thing coz I dont fell I it....I never got a text ,call or anything from Jungkook. I tried calling him but I didn't reach him. Then I decided that I should go back to Busan. My graduation was yesterday after that I went with Jungkook but I cant her in touch with him. My mom was really pissedoff when she found out that I was in a relationship with Jungkook. And that he was now poor and on the road. But I didn't talk back.

I grabbed my stuffs and left home
(Mom): miss, where do you think you're going?.
(Y/N): it's my wish to go wherever I want.

Since I lost contact with jungkook....yes...i did change.

(Mom): you got some nerve right now young lady.
(Y/N): I'm sorry but I'm going back to Busan....i dont care about anything else.
(Dad): this is not the Y/N we know....How dare you talk back to your mother?!
(Y/N): I'm going to find my boyfriend. I got the liberty to do watever I want so please donot interface in my love life. Your daughter too has a life of her own and she loves someone. I don't want to be forced to love someone and marry someone you have chose for me, I just cant....because I'll never learn to love anyone else rather then Jungkook.
(Dad): gosh....you are so obsessed with jungkook. I dodnot gave birth to a child who's obsession is a drug addict.
(Y/N): oh please he left drugs when I started dating him long before. And  I donot wish to be a daughter if a unreliable man. I never want to be....a daughter of a man who forces me to marry someone whom I  donot even know and he himself even does not know....
(Dad): y/N....if you leave this house you are not our daughter anymore. *hiss in anger*
(Mom): hey..its too harsh for our daug-

Before she finished her statement I went off.

                   ~time skip~

I arrived at Busan, because I thought he would come here to meet his relatives. I walked off the flight and went to that first place I thought of...his old home. I searched for him but didnot find him. I was hella tired but I wanted to search for him more....but then....my body should be healthy to meet him right?

He will return

Right......?

I was lying on the bed...11:00pm.
I miss him...did he leave me...I rememeber what Jimin said....where did he go?

Right....jimin and jungkook must be there. I'll go there tomorrow. The alleyway where I met Jungkook again after 13 years.

I'll go there right......

To be contd....