Day 6

(A/N): hello guys in sorry to inform you this...but this book will come to an end in this chapter...but there will be a season two...but with another title. The title is mentioned in the last...now enjoy....

I woke up really early. I just ran to the place where I am supposed to go.....the only place which has the possibility where Jungkook might be....
I saw Jimin packing some stuffs in a paper....drugs maybe.
He saw me run towards him and his facial expression changed.
(Jimin): yah! Are you fine...look at you...you look so pale and your eys look so dry and you have dark circles-

Yes...I didnot cry....I just dont, no, cant think jungkook left me...he never will. I am....I dont know my own situation...I just seem to have a feeling of emptiness and nothing else .
(Jimin): -are you sleeping well-
(Y/N): where is jungkook?

His facials changed. Then Namjoon, and Taehyung came.
(Taehyung): we need to leave this place fast-
(Namjoon): Y/N?

I looked at them.

(Y/N): to where? Where is jungkook. Anrent you leaving with jungkook.....where is he please tell me he didnot leave me...*teary eyes for the first time*

(Taehyung): uhh Y/N...
(Hoseok): Y/N we are leaving...because we need a better job then this...
(Jin): yeah and we dont know where jungkook is...he just said that he will go to leave for work...
(YoonGi): this is the truth. We really dont know where jungkook is....

I dont know when Jin oppa, Hoseok oppa and Yoongi oppa entered but after hearing them I calmed down

                     ~time skip~

(Y/N): so he left us all....we dont seem to meet him.....I miss him

I mumbled the last part.

(Namjoon): but he left something for you....

(Y/N): what?

He pointed to a locker.
(Taehyung): that was jungkook's locker.
(Jimin): he said not to touch it when he left....he said....

.
.
.
.
.
.

(Jungkook): jimin hyung.....if you open my locker when I leave know that I'll haunt you down. Same goes for the other hyungs

(Namjoon): why? You are being like a child.

(Jungkook): Y/N....will come. I know you all want to leave here too....but....just I ask you this favour....stay here till Y/N comes...

(Jimin): but isn't she in Seoul right now?

(Jungkook): she will come, I have something kept her in my locker make sure to give her that....

With that he quickly ran off.

Jimin sighed and looked at Namjoon. They were funding a job...but they were not discussing it right now when....

(Jin): brothers, why not we join music industry?

(Namjoon): *facepalm* do you even know how to sing?

(Taehyung): dont try him hyung, we all are good at singing, didn't we used to sing along with Jungkook?

(Jimin): yea....we should try hyung.

Jimin turned to Namjoon, and he sighed and nodded.

.
.
.
.
.
.

THE END

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT;

(A/N): hello my loves.....this book is now ended....the next book is gonna have a different type of concept...but dont worry it is the continuation of this book...it is known as 'When Night Falls'.....hope you liked this season....and.....meet you in my next season.....the link of the first chapter and a preview of the season two will be mentioned in the next page
... but it will take some time....😅 thank you so much for your support and this  means a lot to me....