Day 3

I woke up the next morning I woke up with my head burning. Wait- I just fainted yesterday while I was checking my phone. Out of no where my mother stormed in and banged the newspaper on the lamp table.

(Mom): this happens when you get wet under the rain and now you have fever....serves you right. And you should check this out. This is essential. I told you not to run around with that jung kook guy...

I raised my head slowly with the throbbing headache. And checked the news paper.
It was about Mr Jeon and some illegal drug scandal. * scoff* Idk about it since i know jungkook is a good guy for me isn't he?
Like....

The sudden realization hit me....I found him on an alleyway....he is into drugs....he is totally caught up in darkness. But he needs my help...he needs me to get him out of the darkness..

(Y/N): I cant do this mom...I dont like jimin in a romantic way so please...
(Mom): today Jimin and our family will go out for a dinner so we know each other more. Jimin will come to check on you, and come for dinner, if he wants he is excused to dinner and stay with you. Just know that you need to take care of your health since your marriage is near! * totally ignoring the topic*

She turned to leave and I glared at my mom but she didn't seem to notice it.
I pulled my phone and texted a sorry and explained the whole situation. I told him about my fever too..
But he just seen it. Nothing more nothing less.

I ate some oats my mom had made for me and medicine. I didn't realise that I fell asleep so fast.

                          ~time skip~

I heard some noises outside. I recognized the voices instantly.
(Jimin): jungkook why are you here?
(Jungkook): I'm obviously here to check on my girlfriend.
(Jimin): ahh....anyways have fun....she is sleeping...btw....what will you do? I'm going to dinner with her and my parents ......
(Jungkook): I'll look after her then

I heard footsteps then again it halted. Maybe jungkook stopped him because jimin said.

(Jimin): now what?
(Jungkook): are you really accepting this?
(Jimin): even I know, i cant marry Y/N! But my parents are forcing me to...even if I love her, I dont want to risk her because of my work.
(Jungkook): I'm quiting * lower voice* in order to keep Y/N safe. But for that...umyou know the scandal about my parents. It was because of Mr Kim but now what is the point to blame him. My dad is accepting it anyway. We're comin down.....
(Jimin): we'll take care of Y/N for  you, for that time being. Just go there.

This struck me, what is going on?
Will he leave me or something?
Later when jungkook entered I teared up....
(Y/N): jungkook are-e y-you l-leaving?
I manage to say in between cries.
Jungkook looked taken back but soon recovered and his face softened. He looked at me with those loving eyes and came in to hug me.
(Jungkook): no I'll not.

A sudden wave of sadness crossed jungkook's face but then Y/N didnot notice it. Y/N felt hollow, like something was missing in their relationship.

Y/n got to know her fathers true trade now....drugs...now she knew why jungkook was addicted....he didn't get love...he took drugs to ease it....and now after knowing the truth too...she felt empty...sorrowful...but she didnot knew why.

She just knew
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
That this relationship was somewhat empty right now...