secret

After a week later or so Jeong In ever came to take you and you had already returned back to Seoul and was now continuing the same routine of yours. The sky looked yellow and it was already 6:00pm. Thank God it is spring it's not dark early. You were walking down the street when  you heard talks.
(???): you know that! She is my frd and Y/N is not involved in any of-

When you heard your name you went nearer to listen wat was going on. You heard the other person , who was a man, according to his voice.
(???): but she is good and a friend to me.
(???): not too loud.
(???): but she is innocent and jungkook ain't that interested in her though.

You instantly could tell her name. It was

Dahyun!

                  ~time skip~

You were running really fast, tears pouring out of your eyes. You head to wherever your feet lead you but you wanted to go home, it seems that you dont know the way to your home. You hear groans out of nowhere. You look at t   ide and see nothing because your eyes were blurry due to your tears.......

You walked closer and wiped your tears when you figured out there was a body lying on the ground. You quickly run to help for you know that your ears had had heard his groan. You turned the body and saw a unfamiliar face you took your phone out and started to dial for the ambulance.

Suddenly your phone was snached from your hands

Suddenly your phone was snached from your hands. You look up to see.....

(J/K): what are you doing out here at this time ?

Looking at his face you could tell something was going on

(Y/N): dont tell me that you did this to him. *teary *
(J/k): look y/N.....

He walks forward when you see him with bruises in his knuckles. You walk closer to him now.....

(Y/N): I guess I wanted to help you.

You blurted out and you were shocked for your voice sounded firm.

(Y/N): I know. I can see through you. I see the pain. I can feel it. I can see it, you are entrapped in this darkness. But if you dont want to get your self out i dont think my help is going to be useful......first you need to stop living your life like the darkness. I have noticed you have recently stopped drugs. But you have alot of money. You can easily help yourself. But why cant you stop this drug dealing. You can help the other members of your group by lending them jobs. Even jimin can help. He also has a lot of money.