第二章 L

"What's that your writing?"

Byusong took peek from Renjun's notebook before the boy managed to slam it shut. Renjun laughed awkwardly and shook his head.

"Nothing."

"Is that one of those poetic things you keep thinking about?"

"Kind of."

Renjun answered with a hint of nervousness in his voice, causing Byusong to be more curious. She tried to take Renjun's notebook quickly but Renjun managed to caught her first.

"C'mon, I want to see it."

"But I don't want to.. maybe.. in the future."

Renjun chuckled making Byusong a lot more curious and annoyed. Curiousity is killing her everytime she she sees Renjun writing in that secret notebook of his.

"But why? Why not now?"

"You'll know soon."

Renjun shot Byusong a wink before leaving the classroom. She let out a sigh and rested her head on the table, tired.

Renjun soon rested his back against the wall, relieved. He always gets scared whenever Byusong tries to read his notebook since she might find something out about him.

"Hey Renjun, what's this?"

Chenle's voice rang into Renjun's ears causing Renjun to face him. Chenle managed to snatch Renjun's notebook and took a swift peek. Renjun was too tired to even snatch it back since Chenle already knew about Renjun's little crush.

"Really? This is so.. cute."

Chenle grinned widely as he read everything on Renjun's notebook. Renjun furrowed his eyebrows out of annoyance and snatched his notebook from Chenle.

"Stop snooping Chenle. These aren't for you anyway."

Renjun mumbled as he hugged his notebook, protecting it from his loud friend.

"Sure, whatever, I am going to find Jisung. He owes me a pencil."

"A pencil?"

"Jisung broke mine when he borrowed it."

Renjun scrunched his face weirdly, not really sure what to say. Chenle chuckled and waved goodbye to find Jisung.

Renjun chuckled at Chenle since he seems like a little brother to him. He shook his thoughts away and came back to the classroom to get his trusty pencil, ready to write someting.

He noticed Byusong asleep. Her head is resting on her table, sleeping peacefully. He finds it cute whenever he sees Byusong asleep. Usually, she is very much like Chenle except she doesn't scream that much and she's a girl.

Renjun took the time to sit down and face her. His hands sketched her face on his notebook. More and more of their classmates were coming but that didn't stop him from sketching.

He soon finished and a smile painted his face. He was proud, proud that it was as beautiful as her.

He placed his pencil down and closed his notebook. He laid his head down on the table, staring at Byusong.

"I love you, even if I don't always know how to show it."