第七章 O

Next day..

"Byusong!"

Renjun yelled as he saw Byusong walking to the classroom. He went up to her and gave her a tight hug. Byusong grinned and hugged him back. Renjun released Byusong from the hug and grabbed her shoulders.

"Look at me."

Renjun instructed and Byusong obeyed. Byusong gulped as Renjun leaned it closer to her face.

"I missed you."

Renjun's lips formed a straight line, refraining himself from cringing. Renjun booped Byusong's nose with his finger and left to his seat.

Byusong felt the short breeze after Renjun went to his chair. Byusong's cheeks turned a little red which made her flustered.

She went back to her seat and waited a few minutes to calm herself down. Byusong cupped her cheeks and stared at her classroom, not knowing that someone was staring at her.

After calming herself down, she looked at Renjun. They made eye contact and Byusong broke it.

"What?"

"Nothing."

Byusong shrugged her shoulders as her hands made it's way to her bag. She noticed the drawing from yesterday and showed it to Renjun, asking if it was his.

"Is this yours? I saw it in my room yesterday, plus there was a quote there that sounded like it came from you."

Renjun took the paper from Byusong's hands, his eyes widening slowly. Byusong looked rather confused at Renjun's reaction.

"So, is that--"

"Yeah."

Renjun answered immedietly as he clipped it inside his notebook. Byusong furrowed her eyebrows, being more confused as ever. She shook her head and folded her arms.

"Anyways, who was that girl you drew?"

Renjun was shocked after hearing Byusong's question. Renjun gulped as he felt Byusong's eyes on him. Byusong felt a weird emotion inside her, a strange new emotion.. jealousy.

"She's.. a beautiful girl who I had a laid eyes on since forever. She drew memories in my mind, I couldn't erase. She painted colors in my heart, I could never replace. And that girl is you."

Renjun flashed a small smile and the two made eye contact. Byusong opened her mouth but no words came out. The teacher interrupted them as they slammed their hands on the teacher's table.

"Everyone! All eyes on the board. How disrespect are you all? I am already at the front and all of you still continued talking? What is this, a market? A joke? All of you stand up this instant before I make all of you go to the principles office!"

The teacher roared as the class stood up straight. Byusong and Renjun looked at eachother awkwardly and averted their attention to their teacher.

Both of them got lost in time since they managed to forgot that their teacher was there already.

The rest of the class looked down in shame, but Renjun still managed to keep up a very small smile. His mission was finally completed, sort off.

His mission was to tell that he likes Byusong for the past two years but either fails miserably or gets interrupted by Chenle and Jisung or some other things.

But there was still a problem, how would Byusong react?