Chapter 2: Forgive and Forget

Jenn's POV

After the long drive over, I finally reached his apartment complex. I ran to the elevator, pressing level 5 on my way in. God dammit, what the hell was I doing. I know I shouldn't be here, but frankly, I had no where else to go. The elevator doors opened, and I ran down the hall and knocked on 513's door, revealing the one and only, Harrison Webb. 

"Jenn, are you okay?" Harrison asked, worried as he pulled me into a hug.

"I-I don't know." I sniffed.

Harrison led me over to the couch, and sat me down, forcing me to explain. At that very moment, everything spilled out of me. Everything that I had tried so hard to forget over the past few months were rushing back out. Everything from the New Years kiss, to all the signs, to Jack and Claudia.

For a few moments everything was silent, but then Harrison spoke up. 

"Do you know if they're dating?" he asked. 

"How I'm supposed to know, Harrison?! You're the first person I came to!" I yelled, letting my head fall into my hands. "But I know Jack, he's shy! He just doesn't randomly makeout with someone just for the hell of it! He probably really likes Claudia, for all I know loves her. I mean she's perfect!"

"Hey Harrison... I'm sorry... you didn't deserve that," I apologized, looking back up at him.

"Jenn, jenn, jenn.." Harrison said, cupping my cheek as he wiped a tear away with his thumb, "You don't get it do you? You're beautiful, smart, funny..."

At that moment, we both stared into eachother's eyes, and I leaned in, kissing him.