November 15, 2014

Well Tyler, you're probably wondering why there's such a big gap in dates.

I hadn't eaten for a while and I guess I fainted. It was in school, and Connor was with me in the bathroom.

Not in that way, you pervert. God you always had such a dirty mind.

So anyways, we were just talking when suddenly the room started spinning. Connor kept screaming my name, but I couldn't hear him.

I was scared, Tyler. I thought I was going to die. But a day later, I woke up. Guess where I woke up.

In an hospital bed next to you, Ty. The second I saw you, I lost it. It was two weeks you've been in a coma. They had to put me on this drug to calm me down because I was screaming, crying so hard. They wheeled me out of the room, Ty. I spent about two days there before they released me. They didn't let me see you, though. I wish I could, just to hold your hand and talk to you and kiss you, even if you're not kissing back. I heard the talking helps people in a coma.

Then my mother caught me in the bathroom. I had cut myself, but I don't know why. I guess you weren't there to talk to. So she decided to send me to the therapist for a couple days. The sessions sucked, man. They were nothing like talking to you.

That's what I love about you. You're a great listener. You're always there for me, and I wish I had took that for granted. I can't believe I ignored you the entire week. Can we never fight again?

~Troye.