Chapter 4

"Mackenzie Lara Brookes, you'll be so damned if you don't get that nice piece of ass off my bed and go home" I warn

So you see yesterday I was suppose to take Kenzie home?

Yeah...and What happened?

You'll know what happened if you shut up for me to talk!
Annoying subconscious.

She was so drunk that sending her home was such a bad idea.
Her own home... I know right
So here she was, having a terrible hangover, smelling like whiskey, tequila and vodka all together sleeping in my bed.
I have to change my sheets and get a new duvet.

"I know I have a fine piece of ass, I'm already damned cause my plan failed and I have to get to school. Without going home" she said

"Maybe if you didn't drink too much your plan couldn't have failed and you would have not been mentally busted by now" I say

Mentally busted?

Yeah, right now she's not home but she knows that she's already busted even before she gets home to be physically busted by her father and emotionally by her mother crying because she's disappointed in her. Got it!

You're one of a kind...

Thanks

It's actually cool talking to your subconscious you know... some people think they need help when they do that, but I'm perfectly fine.

"You can have a shower, I'll lend you some of my clothes since my ass is not small itself" I chuckle, turning to look at my butt. Oh I'm crazy. "Until then I'm making breakfast, you come down and have yours after with a glass of water and Advil. Okay?"

"Yeah thanks"

"And oh, hurry, the last thing I want is a dentention" I say and walk out.

I jog downstairs into the kitchen.
Dad left for work early today since I've not seen him.
And I'm sure mom had a doctor's appointment.

I open the fridge and realise I can make anything I please.

Oh yeah, dad went grocery shopping yesterday.

I decide to make some mushroom sautè and hush browns.

I start working on them while reminiscing last night.

I actually had some kind of fun I guess. I'm not a party animal anyways.

I finish the breakfast and have mine and set up another plate for Kenzie.
I enter my room and see her fully dressed. I pass her one of my backpacks and go have a shower.
I hear my bedroom door close meaning she's gonna have breakfast.
I also have to be fast.

I finish my morning routine and look for an outfit. I pull on some jeans and a white over sized sweater.

I pull my hair into a lazy bun and step out.

"You feeling okay now" I ask Kenzie as et downstairs

"Yeah thanks" I realise those are the two words she's said for a while now.
I guess she's thinking of what her parents will do.

"Hey you're gonna be fine. It's not like you've murdered someone
"Thanks" she says and rolls her eyes.

We step into my car and head to school.

Let's go and hear about the gossip of last night's party!