Chapter 34

I wake up with renewed energy, craving to get to end of the new drama in my house. As I stand infront of my closet, I've realised one new thing about me, I always want my clothes to prove how I'm feeling. And to be honest, this morning is not a cheerful one. So I think going with black distressed jeans and a black and white stripped top and white footwear isn't such a bad idea.

Afterall, I'm not in a good mood doesn't mean I have to look like goth. I put my hair into a bun and put my glasses on. I get down and see dad and mom there but I don't talk to anyone, my mood is already dampened, the last thing I need today is a migraine coming on. Who am I even kidding? Breathing in the same air space as Faye means coma, and forget talking to her. This is my life. Poor me! I take my keys to my Porshce and I'm out the door. What song is even going to work for me this morning? I really want to listen to Don't call me up, even though it doesn't adjust to the situation but who the fuck cares. It's music and it's good.

I think Mabel McVey is cool anyway.

Twenty minutes later of singing my heart out I'm in school. Once I park my car and get to my locker, Jason is right there waiting. Just the person I wanted to see.

"Hello Cupcake" he greets with a cherry smile, trying to not get too close. He knows it when I need space. How does he know me so well?

"Hi Jay bird, you know it's not every one who's feeling like today is Pun day you know" I smile at him as I close my locker

"Just wanted to make you smile and it worked"

"Thank you"

"So you wanna talk about it now?" He asks, hoping I'll tell him something

"Well, how does it sound when I tell you Faye Costello is my half sister?"

"Wait what?"

"My exact reaction, you know what, we'll talk about it later. On an early morning, I'm drained and exhausted about the topic"

"I understand"

Faye Costello POV

"Now she has to cooperate whether she likes it or not." I say, looking at Dakota from the Janitor's closet. She's standing with Jason and their making goo goo eyes at each other, fools!

"You know there's some information you're missing here sweetheart" Seth, my boyfriend, says smirking

"And what'll that be?" I ask, my full concentration on him now

"Let's just say something that'll make your darling sister miserable" he smirks

"I'm all ears..."

Dakota McCann POV

I'm walking towards the bleachers, where I'm going to meet Faye to talk about this... whatever this is. I'm so fatigued I can't even walk faster, I'm slower than a tortoise here, so much for renewed energy.

"What I'm I hearing about you being my sister and all that rubbish?" I ask once I'm close to her

"Cutting straight to the point I see" she smirks

"I don't look like five, and this is my family not a game. So tell me what you know"

"You wanna know what I know? Ok I'll tell you. I had a perfect family, I was my mummy's princess and my daddy's little girl, but out of nowhere, your mom came around, telling my mum how desperate she was to have a child but was barren, so at the end of the day being the good, scratch that, great friend my mom was, she slept with your dad and had you, but when my dad later found out, it was betrayal, so he cut all ties with my mum, and someway somehow she ended up with your dad, how that happened I don't know, where your mom is I don't know, but what I know is your mom destroyed my family and my mum is your mom but at the same time she's not. That's all I know" she says and stomps off. I clearly understand her. That's why she always hated me, damn I'd hate me too if I was in her position. I had to hold the bleachers of not I'll lose my balance, I'm a crying mess. I can't even hold the tears back anymore.

Right now I need to be at one place, Ron's dad's gym. I might have cut all ties with him, but his memories bring me comfort.

And that's what I want. Comfort!