Yandere Kanato x Female reader

Enjoy :D

I breath heavily as I try to calm myself down. I struggle against the ropes that tied my wrists to the bed. I obviously couldn't see from the blindfold or make much noise from the gag that covered my mouth. Tears damping the blindfold and some manging to go down my face.

'H-How did I get myself in this situation! I want to go home! The people in this mansion are insane!' I continue to struggle against the ropes till I hear the doors open.  I went completely still as I felt my heart beating faster.

"Candy you woke up! Teddy and I are very excited that we can play with you." I hear a male voice but it sounded so childish and I knew full blown well that it was Kanato. 

I hear the floor creek as he goes closer to the bed. I panicked and struggled against the bonds making scratches on my wrist, to the point it started bleeding. During my struggle I hear shuffling and I felt him sit on top of my stomach forcing me to hold still and took off my blindfold. I stare at his him noticing there no sanity left inside of him. 

"Awww candy was trying to escape it look like we got to punish her. Right Teddy?" He said creepily and than in the blink of the eye he wrapped his hand around my neck and I chocked trying to get some air. He started laughing and he ripped off the bra I had on and roughly groped my breast and I whimper in pain.

"Hehehe so beautiful my candy..." He said and finally let go of my neck as I gasped and coughed for air. His attention went towards my chest and he lowered his head and started sucking on my nipple then started biting while he played with my other breast. 

I tried to keep my moaning down but it was hard to do with the ball gag in place. He took off the ball gag and he roughly kissed me. He tried to open my mouth but I kept it closed and he glared at me, suddenly he bit down on my lip making it bleed and I yelp in pain letting Kanato slip in his tongue in my mouth leaving nothing unexplored.

I slightly moaned than I felt something poking my leg and I slowly looked down. I saw a dent in his pants and he noticed. 

"Oh my I seem I got hard because of you my candy, you better take care of it." He smiles and he took of his pants and boxers showing his hard member twitching. 

I gasped at its size and he grabbed my jaw forcing me to open my mouth and he shoved all of it in one go and i gagged.

"Bite and you will regret it." He glared at me and It felt like he peirced my soul. I started to suck him off trying to get use of his size in his mouth. I used different techquines to safstifed him and he grunted and he came inside of my mouth. 

"Swallow." He kept my mouth there till I swallowed every single drop. He let me go and I cough from the bitter taste and taking deep breaths. He pinned me down and took off my underwear and shoved it it. I screamed in pain and I felt something run down my thighs and I was crying my eyes out not believing I lost my virgenty to him. 

"Shhh my candy it will feel good soon." He didn't even give me time to adjust to his size as he started thrusting really hard and deep inside of me. I was moaning in pain and blushing very hard. 

This continued for 20 minutes straight. I already came multiple times and was very sensitive and he put me on his lap and bit my neck sucking the blood from me. 

"G-gah candy I'm close to cumming, have my child!" He thrusted one more time than he released inside of me. I took deep breaths than I went limp in his arms.

'I'm never going to escape...' I thought sadly. He hugged me and laid me onto the bed.

"I will never let you go..." 

*And I'm done with this. The next lemon would be.... a surprise lol*

*totally forgot but it was*

*anyway the next one should be out tomorrow bai guys*