Kino x Reader

(Long hatius again-)

It has been a long night at the bar. Serving drinks, avoiding the perverted males. Working at the bar was not easy but it was the only job Y/N could get at the moment. She sighed as a male sat down at the bar. "What can I get you?" She asked curiously as she was putting a bottle of whiskey away.
"I'll get a glass of red wine." The male said in a deep voice, he had a small smirk on his face as he was very attractive. Y/N stared as she cleared her throat and looked away, not wanting to seem like a creep to the male. "Yes. Of course." She said as she turned around and made his drink. Soon giving it to him as she began to clean up since her shift is over in a couple of minutes.

"Hmm this wine is delicious~...." The male complicated as he took a another sip. Y/N nodded as she looks back at the male. "Yeah. I've been working here for a while. So I know a few tips and tricks about drinks." She said as she had a tiny smile. Already feeling comfrotable with him. 

Kino smiled, but soon turned into a smirk as he glanced around. "Want to have a drink with me? After you close up the bar so we can be alone~." He said with a smirk. Taking a sip from his wine again and had a small suggestive look on his eyes.

Y/N looked a bit hesitaten. But she could make friends with this cute male and maybe become more and not be a one night stand. "I can do that." She replied, "Oh what's your name?" She asked him curiously. Realizing she has never caught his name. "My name is Kino love~." He purred softly.

"Noted." She said, after about 2 hours which felt like forever the last customer. Well except Kino left as she closed the bar and locked the front door and went to the male and sat next to him.

(Oh god my brain doesn't work so let's just get into it shall we?)

Suddenly she was pinned agaisnt the wall, Kino holding her agaisnt it. Kissing and gently biting her neck. Causing Y/N to moan out loudly. Her arms wrapping around the male and holding onto him tightly. Her crotch throbbing softly as she bit her lip gently.

"K-Kino~!" She moaned out, feeling his sharp fangs grazing her neck. His tongue flicking along as well, trying to find her sweet spot. Y/N suddenly cried out when he did. Causing him to smirk, before he would open his mouth a little wider and bit down. Letting out a muffled groan as he began to drink her blood. Holding her tightly as he kept her pinned.

Y/N was vunerable underneath him, only able to hold onto him as pain and pleasure was filling up her body. Normally someone would be screaming or fighting back. But Y/N didn't want to resist at all. Just let him do what he wanted, even though they have just met.

Soon Kino would pull away, letting out soft pants as he licked his lips. Enjoying the taste of her. Watching the blood ooze out of her neck, it made him want more. Just watching her thick and ruby red blood drip down her neck was sastifying. But he didn't want to wait any longer than he already has. His hands slowly gliding down to her crotch, his fingers tracing her curves. Causing her to shiver and tremble.

Y/N let out a small gulp and gasp as she felt his cold hands touching her inner thighs. She was wearing a dress so it was easy access for him. Tilting her head back as he rubbed her inner thighs slowly, wanting her to feel every single thing he did to her.

His finger slowly went up to her covered clit. Gently rubbing it, "A-Aghh~~!" She cried out. Causing Kino to perk up and smirk a bit. "What a naughty girl~.." He teased, chuckling softly while he would keep rubbing it, before giving it soft pinches. "You like that~? You want more~?" He teased her, going a little rougher as he grinned.

"Y-Yes~!" Y/N begged out, blushing heavily as her hand went to cover her mouth. Her nipples hardening underneath her shirt as she kept shaking softly. "Do-Don't tease me any more~...!" She begged him even more. Looking embarrassed that those words escaped her mouth.

And it was music to Kino's ears. He loved hearing her beg and tremble underneath his grasp. "Good girl~." He moaned softly. His hands reaching up to grab the rim of her panties and gently pull them down. Seeing her sticky residue from his teasing. Making him chuckle lowly. Her soft pussy lips would twitch and throb in anticipation as he would bring his face even closer. Sticking out his tongue as he would lick her clit, making her twitch and moan.

Before his tongue would go down to her entrance. And began to eat her out quickly. Groaning softly as he kept going, swirling his tongue around as he wanted to taste every inch of her. Not a single part of her body will be left untouched by him.

Y/N could feel his long and hot muscle just working away at her insides. Her walls twitched and convulsed around it as she clenched her other hand to a fist. "Mphh~... Mmm~." She moaned, bearly able to support herself as her juices and his saliva would drip down onto the floor.

"Oo-Oughh~!!" She cried out, his tongue going even faster inside of her as she arched her back a bit. She had never experienced something as good as this before. And she didn't want him to stop any time soon. "A-Ahh~!" She moaned, being very close to cumming as her walls convulsed around his tongue even more.
Kino felt her body getting close, instead of giving her the sweet pleasure of release. He suddenly pulled away, her only near moments from having her orgasm. "K-Kino~!" Y/N whined out. Slightly pouting when she denied the request to cum. 

"Not yet...." He growled softly, grinning as he would stand up. Grabbing her roughly before forcing her down onto the table top. Where she is bending over. Lifting up her dress more to reveal more of her precious holes. His hands roughly grabbing her ass as he would squeeze at it.

His bulge being very noticable since he was very hard. Letting go of her ass cheeks as he would unzipped his pants. Letting his cock be free. His cock would stand up and twitch in anticipation as it leaked out a bit of pre-cum. Making him grin. "I'm not going to be easy on you~." He purred, rubbing at her slit as her juices would lube up his cock.

"P-Please don't~." She moaned, gently gripping onto the table. And even without looking she could already tell how big he was just from him rubbing agaisnt her. It was like he was going to rip her in half.

Kino's eyes glowed. He would postion himself to where he could thrust into her, suddenly he grabbed her hips and slammed deep inside of her. "AGHH~~!!!" Y/N cried out loudly, her eyes going wide when feeling the huge thing just plunging deep inside of her. It felt rather amazing, his shaft was just piercing so deep inside of her. It was like he could reach the entrance of her womb.

Kino wasted no time and began to thrust very fastly, pumping his hips in a rapid motion. Y/N was moaning out loudly, not given time to adjust to his huge size. It was rather difficult to comprehend everything that was going on, it was like she was drowning in a sea of pleasure.

Loud plopping and slapping sounds could be heard as he pounded away at her wet cunt. Having the stamina of a vampire did come in handy since he would not slow down any time soon.  He would use one hand to slap her ass harshly, watching it jiggle around as she let out a small scream. Her walls tightening even more and squeezing his thick cock. Making him grunt even more as he couldn't even pull out. It was like she was trapping him inside of her.

"Naughty girl~!" He yelled, spanking her once again as she kept screaming and moaning out. The table was slightly rocking from how rough and fast he was going. His tip would kiss at her cervix as she squealed, suddenly having a orgasm from it. Her juices squirting as it went everywhere. "Who told you that you can come~?!" He growled. Grabbing at her neck and choking her a bit. Being very rough with his treatment.

"I'm going to fuck you all night~!" He said to her. Y/N's eyes rolling back a bit as she kept grasping onto the table. Trying to hold it steady so she wouldn't be rocking back and forth to much. Their lewd noises could be heard through out the bar, luckily Kino closed it before hand so no one could walk in on them.

(This felt short as hell lol. I'll edit it as I go. But hoped you enjoy :)