Owner Azusa x Neko reader

My_Name_Is_Akai

Azusa pov:

I wake up to my cat meowing. I open my eyes and see her right infront of me. She noticed and started licking my face as I chuckled. 

"Alright alright ill will feed you Y/n." I picked her up and I walked into the kitchen, letting her down I went to the cabinet and grabbed her cat food. I poured some cat food into her bowl and I let her eat. I see a glass of water as I put her cat food away. 

"Must of left it by accident." I shrugged it off and drank the water and I felt something slipped down my throat. 

"Must of swallowed a bit of ice?" I try to connect things one to another till I felt sleepy. 'Weird why would I be tired even though I just woke up?' I thought tiredly as I sluggishly walk to the couch.

 I sat down on the couch and I started dozing off. Soon I fell asleep.

Y/n pov:  

I stared at my owner with lustfulness. He was fast asleep so he wouldn't mind me doing this.... I transformed into my human form except I still have the ears and tail. I silently tip toed to him and I got onto my hands and knees. I tugged on his sweatpants gently shimmering it down to his knees, and I get a full view of his black boxers. I licked my lips in exciment. 

I gently touched his covered bulge and he twitched only slightly but it was enough to make me shiver afraid of him going to wake him up. I smile as he continued to sleep peacefully. I than took off his boxers and I see his half erect member. I smirked as a licked it up and down then I started to suck on it. 

After a few minutes I felt his member twitched and he came inside of my mouth. I tasted the bitter flavor in my mouth but despite that I swallowed it. I giggled as I felt myself getting heated down there and I slightly moaned the lack of attention my body craved for. 

I gently laid Azusa on the floor and I got onto of him aiming his member to my core. (I'm sorry but I can't say it at all XD)

I gently put it inside of me and once I got all the way to the base, I moaned very loudly in pleasure. I started to go up and down harder and faster. I groped my chest with both hands pinching my nipples. (Dear lord help me XD)

I continued on for a while till I felt myself cumming. I was shaking as I laid ontop of Azusa. I kissed him passionately as I fell him filling me up. 

I felt him stir under me and I smiled as I see him waking up and seeing me and he smiled. 

"Y/N what did I tell you about putting things in my drink?"

"To never do that?" 

"it's fine do you want to go another round?" He smiled innocently.

"okay Azusa~"

*And I am the done XD your welcome next chapter will be jealous laito or part 2 of Reiji idk*