Jealous Laito x reader

Requester @Sombra_lover

Y/N was in the game room with Shu and Laito. She watched both of them play darts. So far Laito waa winning the dart game, Y/N was supporting both of them but she was supporting Shu more than Laito.
Laito did not like this at all. And he put all of his attention to winning the game taking it very seriously.

It was Laito's last turn and he had to score this perfectly as he aimed the dart at the board before throwing it and it dead center, causing him to win the match. "Good job Laito." Y/N congratlon him on with a smile. But she turned all of her attention on Shu.
"Maybe next you will win Shu." She said with a brighter smile then what she gave to Laito.

That made him snap as he grabbed her by the wrist and telported her to his room before pinning her ontop of the bed.

"No fair you give all the attention to my brother bitch-chan~." He said in a sexy tone. (I'm just gonna use Yui nickname cause wtf not. XD you can use a different one if you like. :3)

Y/N was quietly staring up at him with a blush as she struggled agaisnt his grip. He then leaned down to her neck and gave it a long lick, feeling her veins as he did, before he bited down on her neck and started to drink her blood while ripping her shirt off. Y/N groaned in pain as she stopped moving feeling the blood being sucked out of her.

He stopped after a few minutes and noticed that Y/N was pretty pale. "Oops did I take to much blood~?" He asked innocently as he smirked. He then kissed her neck more and sucked on it making hickeys, before trailing down her neck making marks till he got to her bra. While he did this Y/N was letting out soft moans while blushing deeply.

"Nice bra bitch-chan but this has to go~." He said before ripping off her bra and exmained her (breast size of boobs :P) breasts. "Perfect~." He cooed while smirking more.

He then flicked his tongue against her nipple and she let out a loud moan as her breasts were a bit sesnatitve. He then started to suck on it, while making a mark as he rolled his tongue around her nipple skillfully. Before gently grinding his teeth agaisnt her nipple before pulling away and did the same trement for the other one. Y/N was a moaning mess as she moaned more in pleasure, feeling herself getting wet.

He then stopped and pulled away, seeing the work that he did before taking off her pants and see that was she clearly wet even through her underwear. "So wet for me bitch-chan~." He cooed more as he pressed a finger agaisnt her clit, making her moan loudly as she got even more wet. "Ngh ahh~~!"

"What nice moans~." He said as he took off her underwear and put his head in bewteen her legs before he started to suck on her clit. Y/N moaned more as she enjoyed it even though he wasn't pinning her anymore she could have ran away.

He then sucked on one of her wet folds till it was swallon. He then inserted a finger into her so she can adjust to his cock later. Y/N moans were loud and slightly echoed across the room as she tightened around his finger.

He stopped and stipped of his clothes and showed his body to Y/N who blushed deeply when seeing him naked, but her eyes widen when she looked at his size.

"Impressed~?" He asked as he postioned himself and rubbed the head of his cock agaisnt her wet pussy causing her to moan.

Before long he suddenly slammed into her causing her to scream in pleasure as she tightened around him. "So tight~." He moaned out as he started thrusting.

"Please go faster ahh~~!!!" She begged as she moaned out more. He smirked and was not holding anything back, he thrusted harder and faster with each thrust.

He let out small moans and groans as he continued to thrust. Y/N was moaning loudly as her breasts bounced with each movement. Suddenly he kissed her deeply while he continued thrusting. They wrestled each other's tongue as they tried to dominate the kiss.

After about an hour Laito was close to climaxing. Y/N already came 3 times from the past hour from how rough he was going.

He then thrusted with all of his might moaning as he came inside of her, filling her up to the brink. He panted as he slowly pulled out. Y/N felt the cum pour out of her as she panted as well.

Laito laid next to her as he stared lovingly into her eyes. "I love you Y/N." He stated qith a small smile.

"I love you too Laito." She said as well with a smile. Soon they both fell asleep cuddling each other as did they so.

(Okay kinda cheesy at the ending but idc and I finally got it done. XD)