Yuma x Shu

*lol finally I update XD*

Shu was walking in the woods listening to his music quietly. The sky was very dark as it was night time. He continued to walk till he realized he was in the middle of the woods. He looked around for a moment till he noticed another person was near him.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Someone said behind him. She slowly turned around and it was Yuma. She said nothing but stared at him.

"Oi you going to say something?" Yuma said with annoyance lacing his voice. Shu still didn't say anything till he felt himself get pinned to a tree he made a tiny grunt sound in slight pain before he continued to look up at the taller male. 

"If you aren't going to talk then I'm going to make you talk." Yuma said before a smirk appeared on his lips. He lowered his head to the blonde vampire and smashed his lips against his. Shu's eyes widen a bit from the shock that Yuma just kissed him. After a few moments Shu shyly kissed him back. They gently wrestled tongue before Yuma decide to go rougher causing Shu to lose the battle and allowing Yuma to explore his mouth. Shu quietly moaned a bit and pulled away causing a string or salvia to appear between their lips.

"Not bad of kisser~." Yuma said licking his lisp before lowering himself to Shu's neck and made a tiny kiss causing a small yelp from him causing Yuma smirked wider before taking a lick at his neck. 

"Ah~!" Shu moaned out and slightly bites his lip to try to muffle to moan. "Hmm~ I like your moans make more~." Yuma said before gently biting Shu's neck drinking his blood. Shu tried to keep his moaning down but he was failing miserably. 

After a bit Yuma stopped sucking on his blood and started to make multiple hickeys on his neck. At this point Shu was quietly moaning but his moans were getting louder with each hickey. Yuma       moved away from his neck and observed the hickeys and bites he did on his neck. He then started to strip Shu from his clothes, Shu blushed deeply as he feel his nipples erect from the cold air hitting them. Yuma then started to suck on his right nipple harshly and swirled his tongue around making a mark before moving to the next one.

Yuma than stripped of his own clothes only to be left in his boxers which he had a big bulge. Shu blushed just how be he was before he bend down and took Yuma's boxers off and his member sprang out slightly twitching fully erected. She's eyes widen looking at his member. 

"Suck."

Shu slightly nodded before taking a gently lick at his member causing Yuma to flinch a bit. He then took his mouth and started to suck at the tip. 

"Hmm~ not bad.~" 

Shu then took half of his member into his mouth bobbing his head up and down fast trying to please him. Yuma groaned a bit as he put his hand into his hair making him go faster and deeper. This continued on for a minute or so till Yuma cummed into his mouth. 

To Shu his cum tasted a little salty but he managed to swallow it without dribbling any. He then slowly took his mouth from his member with a slight pop.

"Good boy~." Yuma said with a smirk before he gently laid Shu down and took his boxers off and it reveals his member which was fully hard and dripping of pre-cum causing Shu to slightly whimper. 

"Oh~? Look who got hard from sucking my cock~." Yuma said with a smirk making Shu blush even harder than before. 

"S-shut up...." Shu muttered in embrassed at the position he is in now. Yuma then licked up all his pre cum before he started to position himself at Shu's ass. "Ready~?" He asked looking down at the blonde. 

Shu nodded preparing himself. Yuma then slowly pressed the tip of his member in his ass receiving a slight painful moan from Shu. Yuma pushed his member all the way in waiting for Shu to get comfortable with his size. 

After a bit Shu nodded signaling him to move. Yuma started to thrust slow before he started to pick up the pace with every few thrusts. Shu moans got louder when he got faster.

"Ahhhh~!" Shu moaned out in pleasure enjoying the feeling of the male inside of him. Yuma bit Shu's neck and continues thrusting get rougher and deeper. Shu tongue stook out as he wasn't controlling his moans anymore         

"NGH HARDER YUMA~!" Shu moaned out wrapping his legs around his waist. Yuma went deeper till he felt himself that he was close to cumming. He moaned out and cums inside the blonde vampire. 

Shu moaned out and rode out his orgasm and cums his sperm getting on his and Yuma's chest. After a moment Yuma pulled out panting laying ontop of him. 

"I love you~." Yuma said kissing the blonde. 

"I love you too~" Shu said with a smile after pulling away from the kiss.

*Okay I forgot who requested this and I'm sorry but I hope you enjoyed bail :3*