Chapter 28: Please

'Now I've ran out of reasons to pick up the pieces, I just tried to recall what once was, Maybe I'm desperate or manic depressive, Or maybe I need someone or maybe not'

Hannah started to complain about being hungry eventually forcing the group inside the mansion for dinner. They had skipped lunch because of the fun they were having and Lilianna was dreading the idea of making dinner for the entire group of men. She was tired and wanted nothing more than to settle the girls back into the house before sitting with a good book.

As soon as they stepped foot in the house, Terrence was before them.

"How was your day at the beach?" He asked with a smile, his eyes stuck to Lilianna. Her shirt was wet from swimming and allowed him to see her body through the thin material.

"Splendid." She answered, her hand unconsciously tightening around Hannah's.

"I'm very glad to hear." He nodded before turning to Hannah. "Did you have fun with Aunt Lili?"

"Yes! It was great! And she taught me how to swim and she said she will make sure I become a great swimmer when I get big." Hannah clapped happily, her smile wide as she stared up at her uncle.

"That's awesome, bugbear!" Terrence gave her a high five. "Now, you should go upstairs and get changed, right?"

"Yep! I'm going!" She agreed, running away with her towel draped over her shoulders like a cape.

"And you can sit right here for a minute." Terrence continued, pulling the baby carrier holding Rochelle from Lilianna's hands and setting her on the entrance table.

"What are you doing?" Lilianna asked a tinge of fear in her voice.

"I didn't get my good morning kiss today." He smirked as he rested his hands on her hips and pulled her body towards his.

"Well, it's a little late to ask for it now. It's almost four in the afternoon." She shot back, hoping to get herself out of the awkward situation.

"It's never too late for a promised kiss from you." He winked.

"You're not getting it today."

"Then that means I get a make-out session for my goodnight kiss this evening?" He hinted, holding back a laugh as her eyes widened in shock.

"Absolutely not, you sex hungry pig!" She snapped, slapping his chest with the back of her hand.

"Come on Lilianna, let me have a kiss. Please?" He begged, jutting out his lower lip.

"Not now." She brushed him off, trying to pull out of his strong grip. His arms tightened around her waist further, bringing her body closer to where they were flush with one another.

"I forgot to mention that you look absolutely stunning today." He mumbled, eyes focused on her lips.

"Flattery will get you nowhere."

"And right now you look," He trailed off as he pulled back to wrack his eyes over her slightly wet body that remained exposed to him. "Splendid."

Her eyes popped and she looked down to see what he was referring to. Her shirt had become see-through, giving him full access to her bikini-clad body under the wet button-up she hadn't taken off. Her eyes shot back up to his, her cheeks a slight pink from the moment she had endured.

"You're atrocious." She stated, her voice wavering.

"Am I now?" He smirked, letting one hand travel a little too low on her body. She squealed and grabbed his hand to pull it off her behind, a chuckle rumbling from his chest and shaking her body with it.