Chapter 3

I opened my eyes and saw the grey canopy that covered my bed. I sat up and looked out the big window.

"Who opened my curtains!" I groaned and rolled over.

"Gah!" Hazels big bushy hair was right in front of me. She looked up and started screaming."TODAY IS THE SELECTION!" She yelled and ran out of the room, I laughed to my self. Then my door opened and Zoe climbed on to my bed.

"What are you doing sweetie?" I asked her as I cradled her in my arms. "Hazy asked me to come in here when I woke up." She rubbed her eyes and Hazel sprinted back in carrying a million things in her arms. She had the biggest smile I thought she would break her face.

"Good morning princess, I have made you matching dresses!" She squealed and got us dressed. I actually liked my dress it was more comfortable and the shoes were so cute. Zoe started spinning around in her dress, giggling like mad.

"Let's go show mommy!" She squealed and we ran out the door. In the corridor all the boys were coming out of their rooms in their PJ's, rubbing the sleep from their eyes. As we ran down the hallway they just stared at us probably wondering how early we got up. When we reached the Queen's chamber we slowed and knocked.

"Come in!" Sally called. Zoe pushed the door open and we walked in. Sally put a hand to her heart when she saw us, she wore a dark blue dress that flowed straight down her body."Oh, we must tell the boys it is a blue dress code!" She said. "Quick go tell them!" She shoved us out the door and we ran back down the corridor.

Zoe went to Tysons room and I went to the twins, I stuck my head in as they were putting on their shirts.

"Boys by order of the Queen you must wear blue!" I shouted. They groaned and yelled at me to get out so they can 'Change their whole outfit again'. I left and figured Zoe was still trying to wake up a heavily sleeping Tyson, so I went to Percy's room and opened the door. He was sitting at his desk in blue sweat pants and missing a shirt, I rolled my eyes.

"You're going to be late," I complained. He nodded not looking up.

"Where is your shirt?" I asked him. He looked up and the pencil fell out of his mouth. He regained himself and said- "Too hot." I rolled my eyes.

"What it's summer!" He said lamely.

"Is this dress distracting?" I asked remembering his face.

"No, it just makes your eyes more grey which is very distracting." I laughed.

"Sally said you need to wear blue today," I stated and turned around.

"Mkay." I thought he probably put the pencil back in his mouth, but when I looked back his face was slack and he was watching me go.

"Get ready." I pointed my finger at him and left, I think I heard him tripping over but it could have been anything. I went into Zoe's room after and she was sitting on her floor playing with her dolls.

"Hey sweetie, what do you think is going to happen today?" I asked her sitting down.

"Well, we're going to show up being fabulous then sit down, people are going to be boring and then I get my interview and that's going to be fun. Then blue will pull out your name, you get married and have babies!" She then clapped like that was the best idea ever. Zoe has an ego and could be very sarcastic and sassy - I blame Percy - so we had to bring her in a bit.

"As amazing as that sounds, I won't get picked," I said calmly, I had forgotten that I could get picked. I had reluctantly let Hazel hand in my letter yesterday night.

"Yes, you will. You entered and I know blue loves you." She said I stopped breathing, who had told her I put in a letter?

"Who told you?" I asked even though I knew the answer.