Chapter 12

I opened my eyes to a weird feeling in my stomach, I quickly shot out of bed and ran into the bathroom to be sick. I then sat on the toilet as I stared at the blood in horror. I couldn't really help it as I began to cry running my hands through my hair as I did not want to deal with that after the night I had. Gathering myself together I slumped into the shower ignoring the pain running through me. After cleaning myself off I changed out of my escapade clothes from earlier that morning and changed into some comfy clothes. I crawled back into my bed looking at the clock I had only had 2 hours of sleep.

Grabbing the room phone sitting next to the bed I dialed the maid's room, Hazel picked up on the second ring

"Annabeth?" She said in a sleepy voice it was 5am and the maids don't come to the rooms till seven.

"Sorry to wake you," I said, "but it started today, it's early!" I could hear her breathing through the phone for a second before she told me she was on her way and hung up. I sat there for about 7 minutes just clutching my stomach and rubbing my knuckles over my back in a fetal position.

Hazel then burst through the door with Amanda and Alicia on her tail, she brought me a heat pack and sat me up so she could dry my hair. As she began i felt a wave a nausea and started throwing up again. After this Hazel silently moved me to the bathroom as Amanda changed the sheets and Alicia left.

Hazels Pov

I always felt so bad for Annabeth every time she got her period. She got so sick and I really couldn't do anything to help. They had been like this from the start but luckily they were shorter then average so for about 4-5 days a month Annabeth would be out. Sally would help, as she was a mother and a woman she was Annabeth's comfort so as she arrived the maids and I stepped out.

End hazels Pov

I squirmed on my bed before Sally walked in with her arms open ready to embrace me. I took her hug and her warmth as she laid next to me for the next 2 hours just stroking my hair and comforting me. Eventually she had to leave for breakfast but promised to be back soon. After about an hour there was a knock on the door and I stumbled over to open it, I was surprised to see a concerned Percy. I quickly shut the door and ran to the bathroom to fix my hair and brush my teeth. Opening the door again I let him in and went to slump on my bed.

"Are you alright? Mum came to breakfast and told me your are unwell." I looked up at him, he knew that I locked myself away every month but it took a couple of years for him to catch on, at first he thought I was a werewolf.

"I'm fine Percy it's just that time for me." I explained and he seemed to catch on. Normally he would take his leave and leave me alone but this time instead he rubbed my back and asked if I needed anything.

He must have seen my perplexed look and asked what was wrong. "You normally run." I told him.

"Not this time," he smiled at me, " I have boyfriend responsibility's now." I smiled up at him and told him to just hold me so he did. We laid together as he rubbed my back for the next hour before he had to leave for class.