a pre party visit [Chapter 6]

ooo ooooh ooh

--

--Peters pov

I run into an ally and change into my spider suit, grab my bag and swing to the abp (avengers' base place) and I land by the front door and pull on the handle and

huh

it doesn't open

so I try pushing.. again nothing..
stoopid new security system...

--a 15 minutes later..

to spend the time, I makeshift a swing out of webs, and stuck it to the ceiling of the padio entrance..  when a car pulls up and a guy get out. he opens the back seat door and out steps a teenage girl with h/c hair and her face in her phone. the car and drives off and the girl gets closer...
I recognize her, its y/n! a few seconds later she keeps coming closer and hasn't noticed me yet and Karen identifies her as y/n l/n, mr Starks daughter.. I didn't know that her last name wasn't actually stark.. or maybe its an alias.. whatever..

I jump down behind her and say "h-..hey!" I almost forgot she knows what I sound like so I put a voice filter on, not as crazy as the interrogation mode voice but I felt it was still a bit intimidating..but it's better than getting discovered...

she jumps "holy shit-"
"sorry! I didnt mean to scare you! " I said. I felt bad..

"oh... its only the Spiderman. hi. I'd introduce myself but I'm sure your ai has already identified me for you.. why are you here.." she asks kinda harshly, but not tooo sharp. "oh I was just in the area..."
"yeah... sure you were.. so do you need something.." "I just need help getting in the building.." "oh ok.. my dads not here if your looking for him.. he's flying in, in about 30 mins.."
"oh.. then ill just hang with you then." "ok mr. bossy.. how long have you been here, and have you by any chance seen a kid named Peter come by here.. he said that he was working today.." "oh-i mean oh. uhh yes I have, he actually just left.. and I've been here about 20 minutes" "huh.. ok." she seems disappointed "also could you stamp my bingo card.." she handed me a cardstock square with boxes on it with the logos and names of different avengers in them. I take my thumb and I push down where it says spider man.. "Karen could you stamp this" I picked my thumb up and it left a red spider stamp on the page

"here" I hand it back. "thanks so much.. now I get 300$ off from every participating 7-11, ha they thought that no one could meet all the avengers but I was born to prove them wrong.."
she pulls out her key card and opens the door for the both of us.. "thanks." I say.. in my normal voice not realizing the auto tuning filter turned off..
"not a big deal.. so mr.. uh.. man.. who are you?" she really just asked directly... I appreciate it, its very annoying when I'm talking to a fan or a reporter and they think that they're out smarting me by asking me my name, or something thinking  id be easily tricked, say 'Peter Parker'....
this directness is refreshing in a way..

"what makes you think I would tell you.." "I don't know, maybe that I'm, oh, only the tony stark's daughter.. I bet he knows who you are.. right.."
"well, yeah"
"and he some how had to find out who you were right.." "well.." "and all the other avengers know right' "y-yeah" "so where did the spider's confidence go..?"
"it never left.." I say, now holding the bingo card she just completed that I managed to swipe unbeknownst to her to make this exact point....
"h-how did you.." she looks down at her hands, now empty..
"where'd your confidence go kid." it was weird calling someone your own age kid..
"..."

"heh... speechless, I know-"

"no, I was just wondering, why you called me kid.."

"what do you mea-"

"cuz clearly were the same ago and probably go to the same school."

".."

"how? I bet your wondering.. well you said you were here for 20 minutes before I came. Midtown had just gotten out around 30 minutes prior. and it is 7 minutes away.. plus time for you to change into your suit.. that gets you here at perfectly the right time.. plus all other schools are both significantly farther away and get out thirty minutes after.. so, assuming you attended school today, which you definitely did or else you would've been here way sooner, you would have to go to midtown because there's no way you could be here at the time you were because others schools have just ended by the time I saw you.. and I designed your suit.. with my dad, so i know that your webs are mechanical, and that before you had this suit you would've had to made them yourself and someone who would be able to do that would most likely go to a more advanced school like midtown. also you sound like a teenager... also-" 

[tl;dr- its just a bunch of random connections I tried to make its just saying how y/n is rly smart and was able to find out that he went to midtown]

"k, I get it..  you can stop with the over analyzing." I decided, to be safe to turn the voice filter back on..

"oh the filters back on, you getting  scared.. I guess my guess was correct then.."
I wonder what happen to the nice y/n form school... "only a little scared.."

i start to move closer to her as we talked..
"so.. whats your story.."
"like my origin..?"
"yeah like how  is Spiderman not just... a guy.."
"well I got bit by a spider and woke up like this, with like weird abilities... and my parents died when I was young  I've been living with and was raised by my aunt and uncle and....." I stopped.. she might meet May and be able to connect the dots.. I should.. play it safe..

"..and..?"
"and nothing. thats it.."
"kinda sad, huh.." "yeah.." it was sad.. I look at y/n, I though she was being a bit sarcastic based on her tone, but when I look at her she, actually seems sad about it.. "oh I'm sorry I could .. uhh.." she looked over to me, and some how, right now I had the best view of her e/c eyes.. they weren't the same as tony's, but definitely had something stark-y in them ..

"you have.. nice eyes.."     .shit. I said that, out loud.., didn't i.                   shit.

I always get over confidant when ever I'm Spiderman.. It just happens.. this must be what she was talking about at lunch..

"...........wha-........th-th-thanks.." wait.......    did y/n stark, or.. y/n l/n.......    just stutter.. like a..... full stutter..

"its true.."         shiiiiit. what am I dooooooing...

".......a-are you just being so nice to me cuz I'm rich.. or cuz my dad.."

"neither, you just seem like a, cool person" .... s  h  i  t.   hey spidey, are you gonna stop and  go back to just talking she's gonna get freaked out..

"th-thanks, ...you too..." she looked at her hands and noticed that I put the bingo card back.
her phone alerts. "shit. I forgot about the party!" she gets other phone and opens the text "shiit. I'm supposed to pick up friends in 20 minutes, sorry I have to go.." " its no problem.." for Spiderman....... but I've go to get ready too..

I run out the door and swing to my building and crawl through the window and hurry to get ready before she comes..

--

o h       w o w    t h a t    w a s   d e f i n i t e l y   1 0 0 %  f e r   s u r e   n o t   t r a s h..   mhmm

d e f i n i t e l y

-sarcastic neti

--1268 words --