if you insist [Chapter 10]

ok I'm trying a new strategy where I write myself a little summary before I start writing so I can get it more consistent cuz sometimes I add plot points in mid way through so yeah.. tell me what you think

--

your pov--

you look over at Peter and continue talking, can't get what MJ said about Peter to you, like did he really like you... or was she just assuming... did he tell her.. when did he tell her....  you've been with him basically since you met him... 

"so have you completed you bingo card?" he ask.. you completely forgot about meeting Spiderman. 

"yeah, i did.. its so satisfying!" "yeah it kinda is! I might need to take you with me next time I go to 7-11." 

Oh how'd yuo know it was for 7-11! i didnt think i told you" "oh, I thought you did" 

"I might've... but I don't think so"

"youdid." 

"oh ok.." you probabaly did.... your memory is terrible.. 

soon you stack of waffles and coffee mugs turn to dirty dishes so you leave a few dollars on the table and go pay at the counter and without seeing mj, then to of you run to your car. you two are driving for a couple minutes and you get back to the more suburban area ....

Peters pov-- 

we're having fun and listening to music and i notice a car is backing out of a driveway.

of course y/n would stop cuz she can clearly see it backing out, but, she doesn't and we dink the side before she stops.

"..."

"..."

".."

"shouldn't you get.. out?"

"shit. oh yeah.." she jumps out to go talk to the driver who also comes out 

"oh my god I'm sorry. I didn't see you coming out sorry, I'm not my self right now I can give you my number and I can bay for all the repairs... I've got money" 

"oh no its really not a problem.. I've got insurance" y/n hands her a slip of paper with her phone number on it. "pleease!  I feel awful this is one hundred precent my fault!" 

"no its not I should've waited till after you crossed I'm so sorry-" she looks into the car.. liz? "Peter? " she cut her hair, it looks good, I wave a little. I get out of the car too, the dent wasn't too bad.. it wouldn't be to crazy expensive to payoff.. 

"h-hi liz! what are you doing here?" I'm genuinely confused, she moved after.. the incident.. "I'm in town to empty out a storage unit for my mom. its supposed to have some furniture in it that we couldn't fit in my old house." "oh cool! I'm y/n, if you need any help, you have my number!" 

"yeah that would be great I don think I could do it by myself .." "cool then you can text me about it and il bring you a check for that dent" she gestures at her car "no! really its no big deal! " "are you sure? ill bring it anyways" all I can do is stand awkwardly against y/n's car. "ok ill see you then" bother girls wave and y/n and I get into her car and liz into hers and we drive away..

"she seems nice!" and we drive the rest of the trip singing along with the music and talking..

-time skip to about 2:45--

we pull up to my building and we stop and she parks across the street. I go to open the door but she touches my shoulder to stop me 

"hey.. do remember what the girl at the diner said...you've got your self a 'good one'.. a-are you not telling me something.. cuz I won't judge I know you we're drunk to.. I just.. I don't know, I just can t get it out of my head.." I don't know if I should tell her, or make something up.. or will she think I'm making something up if I tell her the truth.. this kinda stressful..