Chapter 29

TARAS POV

"CHUG CHUG CHUG" we all yelled. Stef was chugging a gallon of beer. We were at a beach party. It's someone's twenty first birthday and we were welcomed. I just drank 3 or 2 beers. So I'm not super buzzed. There's so many people around cheering at stef. "CHUG CHUGG CHUG IT" they yelled. The next thing you know I hear people scream and yell in excitement as stef finsished the gallon. Stef was pink and she was laughing. I feel someone's hand land on my shoulder. It's taylor. "Heyy.. It's 1:23 am we should leave" he says. I nod. I make my way to stef. "Let's go" I say with a smile. She stumbles her way to me and falls in my arms. "hellooo babe" she says with a giggle. Her eyes are pink and half shut. Her breath is of alcohol. And she is saying the most randomest things. I grab her hand. I help her to the car. "Que pasa!" Ximena yells. I have no idea what she said. "What?" I ask with a smile. "Guats rong with gaga?" She asks. "She's high" I joke around.

"B-babe... I need to have a parrot there so colourful.." Stef says. I go along. "We will buy one tomorrow" I say. "Can we also buyy a a thoong" she says. I think about it. "Maybe" I say with a grin.

Once we made it to our hotel I helped stef into our room. I hear taylor and ximena giggle their way into Taylor's room. He is going to get laid. "I feel happy" stef says. "I bet you do" I say with a giggle.

GAGAS POV

I feel so sick. Everything is so spinny. I need to have a parrot there just so important to me. "Your drunk" tara says. Wait what did I ask her? Why did she say that? "Whyy?" I ask. "Cause you drank so much at the party stef" tara says. "What did I ask youu silly??" I ask. What DID I ask her? "You asked if you wanted to have sex" she says. "I don't rememberer" I say. I hear my phone buzz. I grab it. It says luc. Wait no it says taylor. I don't know but I press answer. "Hiiiii" I say. "Where are you?" I hear a female voice ask. Tara takes the phone away from me. What the hell? "Hi, sorry were at rio, yea, yea she's drunk" tara says through the phone. I feel anger rage through me. I'm not drunk. I'm just hungry. I walk my way into my room and I fall asleep in my white sheeted bed.

TARAS POV

"I'm sorry" I say. "Okay I better see her in 2 weeks okay?" Her manager says. "Okok" I say and she hangs up. Ugh. Wheres stef? I walk my way into my hall and I see her on the floor asleep. "Stef?" I ask. "Shh I'm sleeping in my bed" she says as she continues to sleep. I roll my eyes. I pick her up and make my way into our bed. I lay her down and I undress my self and I fall sleep next to her.