Chapter 33

The day when I get 1000 views. You'll see my in a casket. I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH I WOULD HUG EACH ONE OF YOU!!! Enjoy!

GAGAS POV

Me and tara are in the kitchen discussing about I don't know, I'm really not paying attention to her at all.

My attention is on taylor, why is he so into Ximena? What does she have that I don't. Maybe her accent, I mean it's like perfect. MAN now I want an accent! But I'm Italian...

"Stef!" Tara says which snaps me out of my thoughts. "What what?" I ask. "I asked you if You want to play truth or dare?" I shrugged. "Truth or dare!" Taylor says. Dammit. "I'm in" he says as he sits with us. "Me too" Ximena says . She also sits down. Now were in a circle of four. Well a square...

"I'll get a bottle" tara says as she gets up to get an empty whiskey bottle. "Ok" she says and sits back down on the floor. "Stef you spin?" Tara says. "Okay" I say as I touch the bottle and turned it to the right. It spins and it lands on Ximena. "What now?" I say. "You have to kiss her!" Taylor says. "I thought this was truth or dare?!" I say with a blush. Ximena is clueless. "Just kiss her" taylor says annoyed. Shit. I lean over to Ximena and she try's to lean back but I go faster and crash my lips into hers. I quickly letted go and sat down with a blush on my face. "Que demonios fue eso!!" Ximena yells. Her face is red.

"What are you saying?" Taylor says. "Guat was dat forr" she says in her Mexican accent. "Spin the bottle" he says. Ximena spins the bottle. It lands on me. "Are you shitting on me" I mumble. "I darre chu to havel sex wid tayler" she says. Wait did she say she dares me to have sex with taylor??? "Sex with him?!" I say while pointed at him. He looks surprised. She nods with a grin. "NO" I say eyeing tara. I quickly stand up. "A darre is ah darre" she says. This hoe. Taylor gets up and grabs my arm. I feel the feeling again. "T-taylor.." I say. He quickly leads me to a room. "It's ok you won't even feel it" he says. "WHAT THE FUCK NO!" I scream. He opens his drawer and takes a condom out. "TAYLOR.." I warn. I feel like throwing up butter flys. He takes his shirt off showing off his flexed six pack. "It's okay .." He says with a sexy smile. His blue eyes catch my attention.

-

-

I lie on the bed naked. I feel so . Good. "Did you enjoy it?" He asks. I kind of did. "NO IT WAS BAD" I say. As I get up. Showing off my ass. "What?" He says. "you heard me" I say in clenched teeth. He has a little frown. "Oh, well-" he says but I cut him off

"Taylor can't you get that on your mind! I don't want you! I never did and I never will!" I yell.

He sits there quiet. "what do you expect that sex will make me love you!?" I yell. "I feel used thanks to you!" I yell again. I quickly put my clothes on and leave. I go with tara. "SO DID YOU LIKE IT?!" She says with jealousy in her voice. "NO! IT WAS HORRIBLE" I say. Why am I Lying!!

"Really?" She asks. "Yes I love your kisses a thousand times better" I whisper. It's true. I love tara. But I like taylor also. Tara hugs me. I hug her too.

"Nothing will never make me stop loving you" I say to her ear. She smiles. "Same" she says. I giggle. I go to her room and we both get undressed and cuddle.

The next day.

12:23 pm

I wake up at the sound of my phone ring. "Shit" I mumble under my breath.

I don't even bother on checking the called I.d

"Hello?" I say in my sleepy voice.

"Gaga?" A woman says. Shit Beyoncé!

"B! I'm so sorry where do we meet?" I say trying to adjust my vision. "Starbucks? The one on the right side of rio" she says. "Okay I'll meet you there in 10" I say and hang up. Crap.

I slowly get up, trying to not wake tara up. I put my clothes on. I don't want to make a scene so i just put on a black hoodie and beach sand skinny jeans. I also wored my white vans.

I walked my way to the place cause it isn't that far from here.

I opened the door and I heard the ding of a bell. I smiled at the cashier and saw a woman in a blue hoodie with sun glasses sitting on a cornered table. I made my way to her.

"B?" I asked. She looked up to me and smiled widely. "Gaga.." She whispered. She got up and hugged me. I hugged her. I swear I'm going to cry.

"It's been,so long" she says. "I know.." I say in amazement. It's been so long i thought she forgot about me.