Chapter 62

TARAS POV

I only drank about 5-6 beers, I was feeling dizzy but I would control it. "Aw,cmon baabe" Stef said , while running her fingers up my shoulder. I shook my head. "No" I said. Of course, she wanted to have sex, not right now. "Please, let's have fun" she said. "Babe, we're both drunk" i said. I can smell my own breath, alcohol. She frowned and sat back. I smiled. Even though I wanted to, it wouldn't be a right idea to do it when your drunk. "So, what now?" She asked. I smirked. "I don't know" I replied. I don't feel tired at all. I'm guessing Stef doesn't either. Stef got up and cracked open another beer. "Babe we should calm down with the beer" I said. I don't want to wake up with a hangover. "It's cool baby, I can handle it" she said and sat down. "Are you hungry?" I asked. I'm starving. She did a duh face. "Yea" she said. She got up. "Cmon" she said. Why not. I got up and followed her.

We hopped in her car and bucked our selfs. "Where to?" She asked. I shrugged my shoulders. "I really don't care" I said. She smiled. "Fine by me" she said and drove. I leaned my head against a window and stared at the rode. She turned the volume up from the radio.

Don't think to much just bust that thing, I wanna take a ride on your disco stick.

Me and Stef looked at each other in unison. "NO WAY" she said with her jaw down. I smiled widely. We both moved from our seats and sang. This is a hella fun ride. "Let's play a love game play a love game do you want love or you want fame are you in the game!" We both sang. I felt the brake of the car. "HERE!" She yelled. I looked at where we stopped. Applebee's.

Well fuck.

Once we got out i held Stef's hand. We Both did go different ways, since we're dizzy as hell. But we managed to look normal. Well that's what I at least thought. Once we entered a man opened his eyes widely. "GAGA YOUR BACK FOR THE PICTURE!" He yelled. Gaga looked confused. "REMEMBER? LIKE 7 MONTHS AGO?" He said. She did a oh-I-remember-now face. "Oh yes I remember It was when-" she stopped and looked at me. "Never mind" she said. She looked back at the guy and smiled. "Okay let's take the picture" she said. "Oh yes!" The man said and held a Polaroid. Once he took the picture he thanked us and led us to a table. As Stef picked her menu up I was wondering why she didn't finish her sentence. She did look a little sad.. But is she over it? "Babe?" I asked. She looked up at me. "Mm?" She said. "What were you going to say?" I asked curiously. She looked at me, her smile faded. "It's cause" she said. I listened carefully.

"When you found out, I..I was pregnant remember?" She said. OH NO. "OH GOD STEF!" I yelled. She looked shocked. "What?!" She asked. I was going to puke just thinking about it. Oh god no. Please no.