chapter 60

GAGAS POV

"im getting sleepy"  beyonce told me, i shook my head. "well im not letting you drive home" i told her. i cant let her go to jay z, i just cant. i know how violent he can get when she gets home late or she doesnt return.she was soposed to leave an hour ago but i didnt let her go.  i grabbed her arm and led her to my old room. "here" i said. she looked at me and the room. "look stef.." she said. "i cant sleep here, this is you and taras house" she said. i frowned. "i dont care, my house is your house" I told her. "well apartment" i said, at that moment we both burst out laughing. i hugged her, "please stay" i said. she smiled, "fine" she said. i smiled "good night" i said. 

"night" she said and closed the door slowly. im still outside of her door. her face, her smile. its so breath taking. i smiled. i walked over to me and taras room and saw her laying on the bed. i walked over to her and lied next to her. "baby are you okay?" i said. she nodded, "yea it just hurts a little" she said. i hugged her. "im right here" i said. she smiled. "thanks" she said. i layed my head down and closed my eyes. 

NEXT DAY

i opened my eyes. i sat up. 

it just hurts a little

i remembered what tara told me last night. i feel very bad for not giving tara as much comfort. i stood up. 

i cant sleep here, its you and taras house

i walked over to the restroom, beyonce is abused by jay z and im doing nothing about it! i brushed my teeth.