30. Dear Maggie, I love you.

When Jake comes to get me from school I see bags in the back seat and the cat is curled up in a cat carrier that I didn't know we had.

I turn to him, "Where are we going?"

He smiles and laughs, "Home."

I raise a eyebrow at him, "Funny. Seriously where are we going?"

He looks over at me amused, "First we're going home because I'm positive that I have everything you would want but I figure you want to double check."

I smile at him, "You figure correct."

He grins, "Of course I'm correct. When am I wrong?"

I put a hand to my chin, "Maybe all those times you threw me in the pool?"

He laughs but covers it with a cough and I lean over shoving his lightly. Not really moving him at all because he's driving. "I liked carrying you. But I also didn't."

I look at him confused, "What do you mean?"

He scratches the back of his neck, "Well.. you know Andrew would be like 'hey lets go throw Maggie in the pool.' and in my head I'd start to freak out. Happy that I would get to hold you in my arms even if the whole time you were fighting me. But you fighting me; squirming in my arms, yelling my name.. even if it was out of anger was so sexy. Only you could make that sexy for me."

I look over at him, "You sound like a rapist." I grin at him.

He looks at me shocked and clears his throat, "NO! I.. it wasn't like that. It was just you being in my arms was enough to make me want to kiss you but you squirming around and then coming out of the pool dripping wet, your clothes clinging to you." He shakes his head, "It was so sexy."

I laugh, "Especially when I'd call you mean names all the way back to the house."

He grins, "That was my favorite part, you'd be so mad. But you're just so damn hot when you're mad. Then your clothes would be glued to you and all it made me want to do was pick you up and carry you to your bedroom, or mine."

He parks the car and then turns to me, "Maggie!"

I look at him, "JAKE!"

He shakes his head at me, "We've never had sex in my room at your house."

I open my mouth feigning shock, "NO!"

He looks at me his eyes wide, "You know I still have clothes there."

I think about this for a second, "Me too. We could maybe go get those sometime."

He nods his head, "Absolutely."

I hop out of the car; Jake staying with the kitten, and do a quick sweep of the apartment.

I see that he's thought of everything.

I check to make sure everything’s locked and satisfied when it is. I check to make sure all the lights are off and they are. I nod my head impressed.

I go out to the car and he grins, "Empty handed so that means I got everything."

I lean over and kiss him, "You're perfect."

He kisses me again, then pulls back, "You are too."

Then we're off.

I look out the window, "So will you please tell me where you're taking me?"

He shakes his head, "It's a surprise."

I sigh, "Can I have a hint?"

He shakes his head again, "one."