33. Dear Maggie, I love you.

FRIDAY

November the 25th.

Today is the day that we find out what's in Lilys will.

I tried to dress nice in a brown dress and a black head band.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=25949146

I sigh looking down at my flats.

I miss my heels. I hate always being so much lower then everyone else.

Jake gives my hand a little squeeze, "What's wrong Mags?"

I look over at him as he drives, "I miss my heels."

Jake laughs, "Why is that?"

"Because I'm so much shorter then everyone else is without them."

Jake stops at a red light and leans over to kiss me on the lips.

"It can't be that bad."

I pout, "Yes it is."

After another ten minutes we make it to Jakes house.

We hop out of the car and Jake takes my hand as we make our way into his house.

The will is going to be read in Davids study.

"We're here!" Jake yells into the house.

Hannah comes running out of the living room smiling. "Hey."

She quickly hugs both of us.

Jake laughs, "You just saw us yesterday."

She rolls her eyes, "Yeah well I barely get to see either of you anymore. You never come visit."

"Sorry mom, we'll come visit more often." He apologizes.

She pouts, "Promise?"

Jake and I both laugh, "Promise." Jake says.

Hannah grins at me, "Especially after you have this baby. I can't wait to have a grandchild running around."

I don't get to answer before there's a knock on the door.

Hannah opens the door and there's a man in a suit with a brief case.

"Hello, I'm Adrian Hanks." He shakes Hannahs hand, "I'm here to read-" Hannah cuts him off.

"Lilys will of course. Come in, come in."

She ushers him in and he looks around awkwardly. He clutches his briefcase in both hands.

I want to laugh because of how weird he looks in Jakes house. He really doesn't fit in.

We all go up to Davids study. Davids already in there, along with Zoey and a few other people. Jakes relatives of course but I never seem to be able to remember there names. Ella is there though, Lilys best friend. The one that talked at the funeral. When David and Zoey sees me and Jake come in they quickly hug us.

Adrian takes a seat in Davids desk chair after David tells him too. Then he spreads his papers out over the desk.

He picks up one, "Alright is everyone present?" He asks, picking up glasses?

Everyone nods. "Yes." David says, being the designated spokes person.

Adrian puts on his glasses, and clears his throat, "I'm here to read Lily Mathews will..."

For the next ten minutes he lists off what Lily left for people.

"My grandson Jake and his wife Maggie I leave you my house. I don't expect you to live in it before college ends but I want you both to live a long happy life there the same as me and Roger did. If you don't want the house you can sell it to get the one that you do want but I think you'll love it as much as I did. I love you both."