40. Dear Maggie, I love you.

FRIDAY

December the 9th.

Ever since I've gone back to school everything seems to be a little off.

1) Sky still isn't talking to Jake. So obviously not me either. Though I'm still not sure what happened that day Jake told me to go get dressed.

2) James seems to be giving me a bit of a cold shoulder after I told him and Liam what happened. Apparently James got Skys pov too. Though once again I'm not sure what that is.

3) James is also cranky because from what I've gathered from Liam is that: Sky told James something bad about me so he stood up for me. Sky is no longer talking to James either. She's been spending time with Demitri.

4) Westley for some reason is once again not talking to me.

I have no idea what I did to make Demitri made in the first place, and I have no idea what I did to both Sky and Westley. It's exhausted being ignored by so many people while you're pregnant. Hell it's exhausting being ignored by that many people just in general.

I thought you were supposed to leave all this drama behind once you left high school. It turns out that was a lie. Because my ex boyfriend managed to find me and now he's turned all my friends against me.

I have one loyal friend it seems and that's Liam.

So after class we have plans to go shopping. Yes shopping.

Jake is supposed to go hang out with Andrew again. Andrew apparently is taking advantage of the fact that Jake is willing to leave me for a few hours now. Jake is not sleeping over just going to play video games for a bit and me and Liam found it the perfect time to hang out just me and him.

So when the teacher dismisses us Liam takes my bag and I giggle as he insists on carrying it. "Maggie you're pregnant and you're hanging out with me for the afternoon let me take care of you."

I roll my eyes, "I'm pregnant not cripple."

He pouts at me, "I'm just hoping that if I'm really nice you'll let me play with Sprinkles before you send me home."

I laugh and James looks over at us, "You guys are hanging out today?"

I look at my hands awkwardly, "Um yeah."

James nods his head, "That's cool." You can tell that he's hurt that he wasn't invited though.

Liam clears his throat, "We didn't think you would want to go. You've sort of been giving us both the cold shoulder this whole week."

James sighs, "Look there's a lot of things going on between me and Sky right now. I'm just kind of stressed out."

Demitri walks by grinning, "Actually the way I hear it there's nothing going on between you two right now. Actually now that I think about it I know there's nothing going on between you two." He raises his eyebrows suggestively, "You want to know how I know?"

James hands turns into a fist and I lean forward putting a hand on his chest, "Demitri I think you should leave." I say quietly.

Demitri grins, "I have to go anyways. Sky and I are going to lunch."

He practically skips out of the classroom and as soon as he leaves James groans and leans against me.

I almost fall over but Liam steadies me from behind as James buries his face into my neck, "See what I mean."

I pat James back, "I'm sure it will be okay."

I look up at Liam asking him what I should do with my eyes, he sighs, "James do you want to come with us?"