Chapter One: The Accident

I lightly tap my pencil against my bottom lip as I try to figure out the last problem on my pre-calculus test

"Pencils down, " Scorpio, our pre-calculus teacher says.

I let out a sigh in frustration as I pass my paper to the front of the class

"How was anyone supposes to get done with that test, " a voice whispers next to me.

I look over with a small smile at my best friend Natsu who also seemed frustrated about the test.

Natsu and I have been best friends since kindergarten, I use to have a huge embarrassing crush on him back then, but it has changed and formed into a strong friendship.

In six grade I was diagnosed with leukemia and had to spend a couple of years in the hospital.

But that didn't stop my education, my mother, who is now in heaven with my father, had enrolled me in a school online.

I fought and won my battle against cancer, and was able to return to school the beginning of my freshman year of high school.

Now I am a Junoir at Fairy Tail Highschool.

Everyone packed up their things and waited for the bell to ring.

Since it was test day in Mr. Scorpio class, he allowed us to talk amongst each other quietly until the bell rings for us to leave.

I stood and stretched my arms and legs out.

"Hey guys, " a feminine voice spoke out, I look over to Levy.

"Hey Lev, so what did you think about the test? " I ask my blue haired friend.

"It was pretty good, but those last questions were some tough cookies, " she says while running her small fingers through her hair.

"Well at least you guys got to those, I could barely make it past the first five, " Natsu shrieks cause me to laugh a little.

"Well, maybe if you would have studied- " Gray started but was cut off by Natsu.

"Well nobody asked you, Mr. Perfect, " Natsu snaps back cause both Levy and me to sweatdrop.

Luckily before things got too heated the bell rings for the passing period.

Levy, Gray, Natsu and I all go our separate ways for our next period.

I was headed to Mr. Capricorn's English 11 honors class.

We had just finished reading To Kill A Mockingbird as a class last week and are now watching the film.

I laid my head down on my desk as we watched the film.

***

The bell rang for us to leave and head to the third period which for me is P.E.