Chapter Seven: Nicknames

I quickly made my way to my homeroom in Ms

I quickly made my way to my homeroom in Ms. Virgo's class, taking a seat in the middle row since there was already a guy with blue hair sitting next to Erza. I felt slightly bad for Bickslow when the bell rang and he was nowhere to be seen in the room, but it just feels good to be bad sometimes.

Bickslow finally made his way into the classroom. When he entered the room he gave me a playful mad look. In response, I gave him a smug look causing him to shake his head.

"Late on your second day, we aren't starting off that great are we Mr. Bickslow, " Ms. Virgo says, I cover my mouth to muffle a small giggle

"No ma'am, I'm sor-" Bickslow started but was cut off by Ms. Virgo.

"What will do you think your punishment should be, " she says while slapping a ruler against the palm of her hand.

Here we go.

"My what, " Bickslow asks with the slightest hint of fear laced in his words, causing me to have a grin grow upon my face.

"Your punishment for being late, " Ms. Virgo states.

"Uh, " Bickslow starts unsure on how to respond.

"I'm just kidding, " Ms. Virgo exclaims letting out a laugh, Bickslow nervously laughs along with her and turns around giving me a 'Get Me Out Of Here' look, causing me to giggle, trying to hold in my laughter.

I invite him to sit next to me. So he rushes over pulling out the seat next to me, clearly not wanting to spend another second with Ms. Virgo.

"Sorry about that I just couldn't help myself, " I tell him truthfully.

"It's alright, besides I already know a way as to how to get you back, " he says.

"Oh do you now, " I say attempting to covering up my fear as to what happens next.

I smile as I looked over at Bickslow and Lisanna, definitely telling Mira.

But my attention is directed back at the boy who was sitting next to me. As much as I hated to admit I have started to grow feelings for the boy. I don't know why but it made me feel almost guilty to feel the way I do about him.