Chapter Four: A Struggle

Previous

What happened to you Lucy

I smiled at Natsu when I saw him staring at Lucy and blushing

I looked down at my desk still smiling.

"What are you the Joker or something, " Natsu says.

"No, but you're a Clown gone wrong, " I say back gesturing to his rosy cheeks.

"That's it, " he says while standing up.

"Oh what you going to do, blow up a balloon, " I say back while standing up.

He was about to punch me but stops when we hear soft giggles. Our eyes go to the back of the room to see Juvia and Lucy laughing together.

A smile grows on both of our faces and we sit down.

Did they just really stop Natsu and me from fighting one another, no one has ever done that before.

The bell rings for the first period and Natsu and I leave for pre-cal. 

I look at Lucy's schedule and was happy to see that we have our first period together

"Pre-Calculus teacher is Mr. Scorpio and it's in room, 214," Lucy says while we walk to our first period

When we got there the students in the classroom were pretty loud, but it was better than them staring.

I looked to the back of the classroom where I saw Gajeel talking to Bickslow. Lucy and I decided to sit back next to them.

I could feel a pair of eyes on me, so I look up only to meet a pair of deep dark blue eyes, our eyes locked and I could feel my heart skipping a beat and my cheeks start to heat up. He had spiky raven hair that I just wanted to run my fingers through.

But the moment didn't last long because a girl with white hair placed a hand on his shoulder to get his attention, a part of my heart broke when I saw this.

I don't even know his name and I am already heartbroken, pull yourself together Juvia.

As hard as I tried I couldn't seem to pay attention to the lesson. Soon enough the bell rang for us to leave for the second period.