Chapter 7

Chapter 7- Them

Unicorn Mann's P.O.V.

...them. It was Ryan,..Tina, and Goldy. They were here. Ryan still had the same orange hair, the same blue jacket, and still drinking tea. Tina has dulled down her tiger look. All she wore was some tiger ears, a tiger shirt, and some jeans. Goldy looked amazing. She still had her hair down, with a yellow sloth long sleeve, and some blue shorts. But to me, she looked stunning. I blush. After I gave up on finding them I tried to deny it, but after all these years I knew that I still had a torch for her in my heart. I knew I always would, no matter how much I denied it.

"G-g-guys!" I say, starting to get real excited.

"Do we know you?" Ryan asks. Then I remembered.

"I'm Unicorn Mann, that's right. I'm not Luke not anymore." I thought. "I wish I could just say I'm Luke, but I can't. They wouldn't believe me."

"Um. Sorry, you guys just look like some people I know," I say. Technically I'm not lying.

"Okay then....Bye," said Tina.

"THAT WAS SO COOL!" Goldy yelled. "YOU HAVE ACTUAL POWERS!" I chuckle. Goldy was still so cute.

"Well I b-better be g-going then....SEE YA!" I say nervously as I fly out of there. I land back in my house. I take off my super suit and put on some pajamas. I take off my locket. Wait. MY LOCKET. DANG IT. That could have been proof that I'm Luke. WHY DIDN'T I USE THAT!? UGH. Wait. I HAVE MEMORIES OF OUR TIMES TOGETHER. AAAAAAAAH. I'M SUCH AN IDIOT! I look at the time. 11:18 PM? I got back at 10:45 PM, how is it already 11:18? I think I've been thinking too much. I take off my mask. I decided that tomorrow I would talk to them and prove that I am their friend. I start to drift asleep. Unfortunately my dreams were not very nice to me.

*dream*

"WHAT!? Your still alive. We thought you were dead. You mean we wasted all that money JUST TO BE TOLD THAT YOUR STILL ALIVE!" Tina screamed as she pushed me.

"W-What no," I say. Then Tina disappears, and out comes Ryan.

"Ryan were friends right?" I ask, hopeful that his answer would be a less hurtful one.

"......Not cool dude," Ryan says, and even though that's not much, it still stung. Then there was Goldy.

"To think...I used to call you my best bud," she says. After that I broke.

*dream over*

I woke up. My breath was heavy.

"It was just a dream," I chanted in my head. After I calmed down I look at the time. 1:09 AM. I reached for my mask/glasses and put them on.

"I think I should go outside, to clear my mind." I mutter. After putting on my suit and locket I walk outside. It was pretty peaceful. There was almost no one. I walk around, admiring the scenery when-BUMP. I stumble back.

"Sorry," I say.

"No it's fine," Goldy says. Wait. GOLDY!? I blush out of embarrassment.

The only word I could say was, "G-g-goldy?"

"Yea-wait. Your that superhero!" Goldy says. I nod.

"Wait. How do you know my name?" Goldy asks.

"Uh oh," I think. She might think I'm a stal-

"Poop, I have a stalker," Goldy says. Great. Before I could explain she starts booking it.

"This is not how I imagined this would go," I say. I start to jog after her.