Chapter 10

Chapter 10- Hanging Out

Unicorn Mann's P.O.V.

*3 weeks later*

11:59 PM

Man, what a fun day today was. There was no crime, I got to hang out with my recently reunited friends, and I didn't fall off a building. I also got to hang around Goldy a lot.

10:30 AM

"So *clap* what do you guys want to do?" I ask.

"I'm not sure," says Ryan.

I suddenly got an idea.

"Wanna go to the arcade?" I say. All three of them turn their heads.

"THEY HAVE AND ARCADE!" All three of them yelled. Everyone near by looked at them with judging looks.

"Yeah, lets go," I say. While walking there I looked around, so far there was no crime. Perfect. On our way there I signed some autographs, helped people with directions, and got us lunch. We ate at McAvieez. It was good to just talk to my friends, especially since I haven't seen them in forever.

1:43 PM

"*Huff puff*, why did it take so long to get here," Goldy said. She was so tired that she collapsed into my arms. Needless to say I was blushing so much.

"It wouldn't have taken as long if Lu-I mean Unicorn stopped to help so many people," Ryan complained.

"Hey. It is my job as a superhero to help those in need. Even if it's just some kids wanting autographs!" I say. Ryan gave a dirty look.

"Well you didn't have to get into a conversation with every. single. person!" Ryan exclaims. I was about o say something when...

"GUYS! We came here to enjoy time with L-Unicorn, and that's what we're going to do," says Tina. Ryan agreed and apologized. I then look at the unconscious Goldy I had in my arms.

"You guys go ahead, I think I'm gonna wait for Goldy to wake up." I say. So, they went in and played games while I sat on a bench with Goldy.

Goldy's P.O.V.

"H-huh?" I yawned. "Where am I?" I look to my side to see Luke just staring at me. We lock eyes, and he looks away blushing. Probably just out of embarrassment.

"W-we're sitting on a bench, you collapsed into my arms and fell asleep," Luke says. I blush. I hadn't realized I did that. Then again, I did fall asleep.

"Thanks bud," I respond. There it goes again. I have that same feeling to use a stronger word, and I still don't know which word to use. I lean on his shoulder, his face goes red.

"Wanna just t-talk?" Luke asks. I look at him. He looked so handsome. Wait what? H-handsome. I've never used that word to describe him. Maybe it's an effect from tiredness. Y'know what. I'm going to ignore these thoughts, but I couldn't.

As I charged up me and Luke just talked about the great times we had. I felt safe with him. Even after all these years he hadn't changed. He still believed in doing the right thing. I still feel so different around him at the same time. There's a nervous that was never there before. Is this love?! No, no that can't be it. He's my best bud. No he's more than that. NO. This is so confusing. We get up to go play games. Ryan, Tina, Luke, and I play lots games, but I don't pay much attention. I'm too busy thinking about Luke. I'm suddenly cut out of my thoughts by...

"WOOOH! I'M THE WINNER!" Luke yells.

"You cheated," both Ryan and Tina say. I look up to see that I lost.

"Dang it," I mutter. "You only won because your so attractive,"..........Wait.

"E-excuse?" Luke asks with a dark velvet on his face.

"U-um....NOTHING!" I quickly say.

Ryan's P.O.V.

I look at Tina. She has a huge smirk in her face, it was her planning smirk.

"What are you thinking?" I ask. She doesn't respond. I look at where she was looking. I saw Goldy and Luke staring at each other.

"Oh," is all I could say. Then we played games till 7:43, had dinner at a local Eldoon's, and went back to out apartment.

Tina's P.O.V.

I can't believe it. Goldy called someone attractive. She totally likes Luke.

"Bye guys,"Luke says, as he leaves.

"B-bye bud," Goldy stutters. I see Lukes smile falter for a second. After he leaves, I wack Goldy in the head.

"Ow!" Goldy exclaims. "What was that for!" I just walk off. It was for the fact she friend zoned him AGAIN.