Chapter 9

Chapter 9- Reunited

Ryan's P.O.V.

"Oh my gosh Tina, calm down," I say. Tina was frantically pacing around the living room.

"RYAN!" Tina yells. "Goldy could be missing!" She keeps pacing. I pat the spot next to me on the crunch, motioning for her to sit. She sits down, and I put my arm around her shoulder.

After about seven minutes I say, "Better?" I look at her. Heh. She looked like a tomato right now.

"Y-yeah...thanks," she responds. Suddenly the door opens. It was Goldy.

"GUESS WHO I FOUND!" She yells. It was a magenta suited, pink-haired, Unicorn horned, robotic legged, masked man. I look at Tina. All she did was shrug her shoulders.

"What do you mean found?" the man asks. I notice he was blushing. Maybe he was Goldy's boyfriend?

Unicorn Mann's P.O.V.

"Quiet you," says Goldy. She was so cute. NO. I'm not in love. I'm probably sick. Yeah, that's why my face is warm. Yeah totally............Frik I do like her. She is really pretty, and she is super funny. Yeah, I like her. I can't deny it anymore.

"Are you like Goldy's boyfriend or something," Ryan asks. Of course Ryan says this stuff.

"GASP! Goldy! You got a boyfriend and didn't tell us!" Tina exclaims. I start to blush super hardcore.

"W-What? No, it's Luke," Goldy says.

"Pfhht. Yeah right, Goldy he's dead," Ryan says. To prove my point I show them my locket. Both of their eyes widen.

"Are you sure I'm not Luke Ry-" I started to say, but Itna first decided to bear hug me. I hug backs, and I look at Ryan. I can see jealousy in his eyes.

"Luke, I'm so happy your back!" Tina says. I could only chuckle.

"Wait. How are you alive," Ryan asks from behind.

"Well...." I start to say.

*time skip brought to you by the Sloth Squad*

"So your alive because Death himself took pity on you?" asks a confused Ryan.

"Pretty much," I respond. Goldy has stars in her eyes. I saw her try to say something, but nothing came out.

"So because of that you know have a unicorn horn, pink hair, powers, and fake legs?" Tina asks.

"And you changed your name to Unicorn Mann?" Goldy asks, with the cutest head tilt. I was tempted to yell how cute she was.

"Yep," I say.........no one was talking. It was completely silent for a good 2 minutes before Goldy yelled.

"LET'S PLAY TRUTH OR DARE,"

"But that's so boring," I say. Honestly, we played truth or dare so much back then that I got sick of it

"Just like you. Boom Roasted," Tina says. Oof.

"That is no way to treat a superhero," I say, pretending to be hurt. "Anyways, I told you about myself. So how about you guys?"

*another time skip brought to you by Magic Markie*

Tina's P.O.V.

"So now you guys are dating correct?" Luke asks.

"Yep, and I couldn't be happier," I say. Ryan also smiles.

"OH MY GOSH! Finally!" He exclaims. "You guys also merged two friend groups into one!"

"Yep," Goldy says.

"And you guys moved here because?" Luke asks.

"Tina liked this town so we came here, and Goldy tagged along," Ryan explained.

"Wow. I missed a lot," He says while scratching his head.

"Yep. Which is why your gonna give us a whole day of hanging out with you," I say.

"We should probably get some rest first," he says.

"Um. Luke, it's 10:09," I say.

"Wait what!?" He responds. He looks at the time, and then looks down. Did he not realize the time?

"Oi Luke," I say. He was staring at Goldy. Oh, that's right. He had a crush on her. Gasp. I bet he still does.

"*sigh* Fine lets I'll do it, but maybe some other time. I have superhero duties I have to attend," He says, finally looking away.

"YAY," Goldy yells. She then proceeded to hug Luke. After Luke was gone, Ryan walked up to me.

"Your happy he's back, aren't you?" Ryan asks with a smile on his face. I mean he wasn't wrong. I truly did miss him. And now he's back.

"Yeah....I am," I respond.