Chapter 12

Chapter 12- Interrogate

Unicorn Mann's P.O.V.

I wake up...on the floor? Oh yeah that's right. Honestly, I must have stayed up so long yesterday that I collapsed on the floor. Just like how I caught a collapsing Goldy, but this time the nice hard wooden floor caught me. Great. Now I have a headache. I look at the floor.

"Thanks a lot floor," I say out loud. Anyways, I put on my super suit, mask, and locket, and head out. I fly over to Goldy's apartment, and knock on the window. And of course, I didn't use the door. Phfffft. What kind of superhero uses a door. To be a true superhero you need to break at least five windows. I see Tina trudge over to open the window. She looked mad.

"Really? You had to come now, " she says. "I WAS CUDDLING RYAN!"

"Well sorry your highness," I say in my best obnoxious fancy voice. She rolls her eyes, and let's me in. I see Ryan and Goldy walk out.

"Hey L-Luke," She said. Something was off with her, she looked super tired. But, she still looked cute.

"Are you okay?" I ask. I look at her closely, she was pink. Maybe she had a dream about me? No, no. I just wish that would happen. Probably just embarrassed that she looks tired, or maybe a crush back at Harmony Hills?

"Yeah I'm fine b-bud," she says. Yep, definitely does not like me that way (I can tell by the friend zone).

"Anyways, what do you guys want to d-," I was cut off by my watch. "Give me a few seconds. I walk away. I click a button on my watch.

"Yes chief?" I ask. My watch was a way for the chief to tell me if their was crime.

"UNICORN MANN! THE DREADED HANG GLIDER MAN IS UP TO HIS OLD TRICKS," he yells. I sigh.

"Really, hang glider man? Just shoot one of his wings and BAM he's defeated," I say.

"HE ALSO HAS A GANG WITH HIM!" He yells. I sigh and tell him I'll be on my way, and tell my friends I have to leave. Then, I fly out....and land in another trash can.

"Really?" I ask. "My flight is being defiant now?"

Tina's P.O.V.

Something odd I noticed when Luke left. I saw how Goldy was staring at him. That was no friendly stare. That was my stalking er I mean glancing stare at Ryan.

"Oi Ryan," I whisper. He turns toward me.

"I swear if this is about how cute Kat and Tony are again I'm gonna-" He begins to say.

"I need you to interrogate Goldy to see if she likes Luke," I whisper. He looks at me, and raises an eyebrow.

"Why can't you do it?" He asks. I give him my puppy eyes. I see him blush. I know I have him in my trance. He tries to look away, but I have him.

"Ugh, fine," He says. I do a victory dance. Maybe I can get him to wash the dishes using this tactic.

Ryan's P.O.V.

"Goldy come with me," I say. I can't believe Tina would use her puppy eyes. I need to learn how to be immune to them. Maybe I should gouge my eyes out. Meh. Possibly. She walks into my room. I decide to go straight to the point.

"Do you like-like Luke?" I ask. She goes red. She tries to say something, but it doesn't come out. I wait a solid seven minutes until Goldy says...

"I-I....yes," she responds. I was surprised. She was always friend zoning him and now she likes him? That doesn't make sense. Her face is very red.

"I was up all night thinking about him when I realized this," she continues. I look at her. She looks velvet. She starts rambling on about all the wonderful things Luke has done for her, and why she likes him.

"Listen, you need to tell him," I say. And as I expected she said no. "Why not?"

"Because, what if he doesn't like me back," she responds. What an original reason!

"If Luke doesn't like you back then I'll put it as one of the top ten anime plot twists," I say. She looks at me weirdly, as if I have a tea cup for a head. I sigh. "Listen, did I chicken out when I wanted to ask out Tina?"

"Yes," she replies. Poop. She was right.

"Okay...I didn't want to do this, but..." I say. I pull out my gun that I carry in my suitcase. Hey

"What flip!" she yells.

"IF YOU DON'T CONFESS TO LUKE TODAY, I'M GONNA SHOOT CHIP IN THE HEAD AND BLAST HIS "BRAINS" OUT!" I yell. She looks frightened.

"O-okay," she says.

"PROMISE!" I yell.

"OKAY I SWEAR I'LL CONFESS!" She says.

"TODAY!" I yell.

"OKAY TODAY!" She yells back. I sigh out of relief.

"Good because this is just a nerf gun spray painted black," I say. Her eyes widen. Hah! Get pranked in the middle of daycare kid.

"Wha-" She says.

"Hey you promised," I say. Her fists clench. I see fire in her eyes. I see her begin to stand up, and I'm no idiot, I know when to leave a party.

"Come on Goldy," I say as I book it. Was I to forceful?......Nah. I mean...Tina would be proud.