Student Portfolio #1: Viridian

Alias: Umbra Ninja

Birthstone: Onyx

Age: 17

Elemental Mastery: Shadow and Wind (combination known as Umbra)

Weapon of Choice: Rakasha (Tessen)

Color Palette: Black & Celeste Blue

Class Progression:

I: Shadow Ninja
II: ---
III: ---
IV: ---

Spell Listing:

* Shadow Toss: Viridian's fan is infused in Umbra energy as he throws it at his enemies in perfect precision.

* Blink: Viridian is able to temporarily dip into the shadows of reality, teleporting in a short distance. He can Blink twice, however it costs additional spirit and when Viridian is in shadow-form, he can be traced by the trail of black feathers that fall in his path.

* Umbra Barrage: Viridian summons his Shade, Crow, and the two tag-team his enemies with a combo attack of fan swipes and deadly kicks, with the attack ending with Viridian delivering a final dive blow. A crow silhouette is visible during the final dive attack.

Lore: Viridian was born into a clan of infamous spell-casters, who's magic is rooted from ancient history. As a child of Umbra magic, the clan-member is introduced into forging pacts with the shadows in the Umbra world. Once a spell-caster has forged a pact with their shadows, known as the Shade, they are given their magical abilities, and can briefly summon their Shade's insubstantial forms. As Viridian learned the abilities taught by the Umbra clan, from beginner to advanced spells, he soon met his Shade. a mysterious Crow being who went by the name Eclipse. When the two forged their pact, Viridian was granted Eclipse's high agility and speed. With the Shade, Viridian perfected his spell-casting abilities to form the deadly Tessen-jutsu fighting-style, completely unique to him, and became a nimble duelist.

Theme Song: Mabinogi 파멸의 고리 - Aossi Login Theme