Student Portfolio #4: ZED

Alias: The Forgotten Android Heir

Birthstone: Rose Quartz

Age: Unknown (visually looks to be 17)

Elemental Mastery: Kinetic 

Weapon of Choice: SSIGRIM (8 Silver & Pink Blades)

Color Palette: White & Pink

Class Progression:

I: Code: ZED
II: ---
III: ---
IV: ---

Spell Listing:

* Kinetic Spear: ZED combines all 8 of his swords into one giant spear, which pierces the enemies in lightning speed.

* Plasma Shock: SSIGRIM envelops ZED around his body, to which it forms a kinetic sphere that constantly damages any enemies.

* Kinetic Missile: ZED forms 3 clusters of swords that fire Kinetic lasers at the enemy. 

Backstory: Zedekiah remembered the times of growing up as an ordinary child, making friends with other children in his neighborhood and living an innocent life. He was no different than the others, but one thing made him very unique. He contained the Android Heart, a forgotten blessing of the Androids that once lived in the world of Adamantine over centuries ago. This Android Heart gave him different features, such as the creases in his face, and his abnormally bright pink eyes. The only ones who knew of Zedekiah's true identity was his mother. 

One fateful day, however, the secret organization, IBLIS, pin-pointed the sudden spike of energy in Zedekiah, and came to capture him. In a last ditch effort to save her son, Zedekiah's mother issued a System Shut Down on Zedekiah, placing him in a decades long slumber. When Zedekiah awakened years later, without his memories, he renamed himself as ZED. 

Theme Song: Mabinogi - Ending BGM