Student Portfolio #2: Avia

Alias: The Violet Guild Prodigy

Birthstone: Opal

Age: 17

Elemental Mastery: Fire, Water, Earth, Air, & Lightning

Weapon of Choice: Palladion (Arcane-Staff)

Color Palette: Black & Purple

Class Progression:

I: Elemental Mage
II: ---
III: ---
IV: ---

Spell Listing:

* Flame Wall: Avia conjures a wall made of fire to absorb projectile spells, protecting her and her allies. The wall is weakened through Water spells.

* Freeze: Avia summons an ice-storm, slowing all of her enemies. If the enemies are trapped in the ice-storm, they will be briefly frozen.

* Chain Lightning: Avia's deadliest spell, she evokes a lightning bolt that bounces off enemies, when the bolt reaches its final enemy, the chain explodes, causing heavy damage, however Avia is completely in a stand-still while performing this spell.

Lore: Born into a guild of legendary spell-casters, Avia was destined for success as a sorceress. Her mother, being a Water spell-caster, and her father, being an Air spell-caster, both of her parents were strong magicians. However, the birth of a daughter with 5 Elements brought the surprise of the entire family, including the older daughter and Lightning spell-caster, Annalise. 

Avia was soon raised with the high expectations of the family, day and night she was taught the basic spells of magic, between fire and lightning spells. At the age of 17, her parents enrolled Avia to attend Nexus, Academy of Spell-Casting Youth. With the knowledge and praises of her guild under her, Avia journeyed to the academy with high hopes of becoming a powerful Elementalist.

Theme Song: Uppermost X Juani - Pure