Student Portfolio #5: Yen

Alias: Virtuoso of the Sun

Birthstone: Garnet

Age: 18

Elemental Mastery: Sun 

Weapon of Choice: Gloomy Sunday (Electric Lute)

Color Palette: Black & Maroon

Class Progression:

I: ---
II: ---
III: ---
IV: ---

Spell Listings:

* Solar Flare: Yen plays a song on her lute, healing her allies.

* Sol Masquerade: Yen calls upon the power of the sun to briefly blind her enemies.

* Song of the Heavens: Yen plays an intricate tune on her lute, briefly empowering her allies.

Backstory: Yen was born into a family of famous spell-casting musicians, their music was known for bringing out euphoric emotions in their audience. However, Yen had a different taste in music. She played the Electric Lute; known as Gloomy Sunday, a beautiful instrument that played a combination of stoic energy and soft notes. She was very talented at playing the instrument, however her mother wasn't impressed. Her mother always pushed Yen to become part of the family legacy, playing loud rambunctious tunes that didn't sit well with Yen. So she practiced in secret, behind the back of her beloved mother.

At the age of 18, Yen's Sol began developing through her instrument playing, she was gifted the ability to heal and amplify the Sols of others. Something that no one in her family, could do. Yen then decided it was best to leave her family behind, and play her own music for the hearts that would yearn to listen. 

Theme Song: Mabinogi - DIVA Log-In Theme (Instrumental)