Student Portfolio #3: Aerion

Alias: The Troubled Brawler

Birthstone: Aquamarine

Age: 16

Elemental Mastery: Lightning

Weapon of Choice: Wu Xi (Martial Arts Gloves)

Color Palette: White/Light Grey/Cyan

Class Progression:

I: Lightning Fighter
II: ---
III: ---
III: ---

Spell Listings:

* Lightning Onslaught: Aerion delivers a charged blow to the enemy, If the attack connects, he follows up with a 2-hit combo that sends the enemy flying at the last hit.

* Flash Kick: Aerion sweeps his legs in a circular motion, then finishes the spell off with an upwards kick that sends the foe in the air.

* Thunderbolt: Aerion charges a lightning projectile, and fires it at the enemy. 

Lore: Aerion has always been the silent type, only speaking when spoken to. Even as a child, he's been observant. His mother was dreadfully ill, an unfortunate cause from living as a powerful Galva spell-caster. His father was a poor excuse of a man, an Elementless ex-martial arts instructor who taught his students illegal fighting styles. 

Aerion's magic was hereditary, being genetically given by his mother. His father, however, wasn't very happy with his only son taking after his "weak" mother. So, he began aggressively teaching Aerion Krav Maga, a fighting style that's been illegal for its dangerous use of strikes to the vital spots of the body. Aerion's father was a ruthless instructor, pushing the boundaries of his young body to the limit.

Once Aerion turned 16, with his fathers teaching embedded deep within his mind, his father suddenly disappears without a trace. Unable to finance himself and his mother with a mere part-time job, and fueled by the hatred of his fathers abandonment, Aerion wanders to the more dangerous side of his hometown. He got himself riled into brawl fights, and with the style of Krav Maga on his side, he was unstoppable, earning himself enough Crescents to fund his mother. One fight, however, turns dark as Aerion's anger overtakes him, and he almost murders his opponent. After the deadly melee, Aerion deserts his home.

Living as a runaway, and criminal, Aerion's outlook on the unforgiving world changes. He turns cold-hearted, only looking out for himself. However, he wishes to change his fighting style to anew, something that would grant him eternal peace. He questions where he would learn such martial arts, but said questions are answered when Aerion stumbles onto the gates of the Academy of Spell-Casting Youth, Nexus.

Theme Song: Sonic & The Secret Rings OST: Evil Foundry