Jungkook and his brothers

I lied to my mother. I told her I was visiting another country when in reality, I was going to visit Jungkook In a nearby hotel.

I packed my suitcase with some old clothes, soaps, pads, towels, and other necessities.

Johnny smirked at me and said, "So which country are you visiting? Are you sure you're going alone?"

I stared at my brother with a disgusted look on my face and I hit him on the shoulder.

"None of your business loser," I replied while sounding irritated.

My mother walked over to me and kissed me on the forehead.

"Please take care of yourself in France. Take many pictures."

"SHE'S GOING TO FRANCE?," my brother questioned.

I'll have to save and edit pictures from google and Instagram in order to trick my mom that I actually went France.

"Yes, Johnny, I'm older now which means I can do what ever I want. Someday you'll understand once you're my age. Be a good boy and take care of mommy."

My mother smiled and quickly remarked, "Just go hurry! Call me when u get there. Go go go."

"Yes I will!"

This is risky... I felt bad for lying, but I'm older now and currently I might have a chance to be with jungkook.

I walked out of my house and I jumped in the air with enthusiasm.
This trip will help Jungkook and I spice things up and get to know each other better. I can't be any happier.

I looked into the distance and I saw a blue Jeep drive to the front my house while honking vigorously.

That must be Jungkook.
I headed towards the Jeep while struggling to carry my suitcase; however, this gorgeous asian boy steps out of the car distracting me.
He had lustrous black hair, full lips, pale skin, and he was wearing a Gucci shirt with Nike slides and shorts.
He was so attractive...

He quickly walked over to me and waved while smiling.

"Hello. Jungkook sent me to help you with your suitcase and I'm his brother Taehyung."

I lightly blushed and I nodded awkwardly like a dumbass I am.

He walked away from me and he began to open the trunk of the car.

"Thank you," I said while stepping into the car.
Taehyung smiled back as he lifted my suitcase into the trunk.

I looked to my left and Jungkook looked me up and down while smirking.

"You look cute," he said and then he looked away while scratching his head.
I could tell her was nervous and panicking deep inside even thought he was trying to hold it in.

"Why thank you Mr," I replied.