Part 2 두

Taehyung's POV: 

I wake up, but I don't open my eyes. I have a large headache and I feel like i'm going to throw up. Before I could think about the pain I thought about my surroundings , I was on something soft, and I was warm. Something that I usually don't feel when waking up. Memories of the day before came flushing back into head, and I whimpered worried about what could of happened, and what did happen. I slowly open my eyes I notice that the bed I am laying on is very large and the room is also very large. "Where am I?" I quietly whisper to myself. I hear a light knock on the door, and I start to get scared again, what if they hurt me? ask myself. 

"Sweetheart, can I please come in? I have food." I heard come from outside of the door. I haven't eaten in a few days and I am so hungry. 

"y-yes," I whisper out, just loud enough for the person outside the door to hear me. A tall man, with tattoos, and muscles walks in. I admit he is very attractive but in the back of my mind he could be like my dad or the man who I was with last night. He slowly walks toward me with a plate of food in his right hand. "P-please don't hurt me," I stutter out and look into his eyes. His eyes look at me and his eyes look friendly, he quickly frowns but it turns into a light smile. 

"Sweetheart, I am not going to hurt, nor is anyone going to hurt you again," He places the food in front of me. What if he did something bad to the food, dad sometimes put things in my food that would give me really bad stomach aches. I shake my head. "Here look I will eat," He says, realizing why I won't eat. He takes the spoon and puts a spoonful of food into his mouth, he swallows and opens his mouth to show me that he ate it all.

"W-what's your name?" I ask him. Maybe if I have heard his name before then I will be able to tell if he is a good person, I thought to myself.

"Most people call me Mr. Jeon, But you can and should call me Jungkook," He says emphasizing should and I nod my head. I have not heard of his name before. 

"O-okay Jungkook how old are you?" I question wanting to know if I have to speak formally or informally towards him. 

"21" He simply says.

"Okay but Jungkook shouldn't I call you Mr. Jeon, you are older than me so I have to show you respect." I say without stuttering. He shakes his head. "Mr. Jeon, please my dad wouldn't like me calling you Jungkook if you are older than me,"

"Only people who work for me or are under me call me that, you sweetheart are neither of those things, so you will call me Jungkook, understand?" he says and I nod my head again looking down. 

"I-im sorry," I whisper. he places his hand under my chin and lifts my head so that I look into his eyes. 

"Baby you did nothing wrong, so there is no reason for you to apologize. Now come here, you need to eat." he says gesturing toward his lap. He was not sitting on the edge of the bed, and I was sitting near the middle. I get up and walk over to where he was siting and go to sit next to him, but he puts his hands on my waist and sits me down on his lap. I start to blush and hide my face into his chest. He chuckles, and it sounds like the gods above are singing. He takes the spoon fills it with some rice and other food and moves to fed me. "Here, eat." he says while rubbing my back. I turn away from his chest, and he puts the spoon in my mouth and slowly takes it out making sure that all the food is in my mouth. I start to chew and it taste so good, I moan a little as the food tastes so good. I can Jungkook looking at me so I put my face back into his chest and continue to chew, and eventually swallow. This continues until I feel full, and being because I am usually not allowed to eat this happens pretty quickly. Jungkook goes to give me another bite but I shake my head. "Baby you only took 5 bites, can you try to eat just a little more?" He looks at me with hopeful eyes. 

"Try" I whisper and nod my head. I take a small bite and swallow it. I look at Jungkook with hopeful eyes for him to say that it was enough. He looks at me with pain in his eyes and slowly nods. 

"Okay baby, I am going to go, you need to rest." He says and goes to get up but before he could walk out of the door, I get up as well and grab his arm.

"Kookie, please don't leave," I say and I wonder where Kookie came from, but I like it. He looks at me and nods his head. He looks down at the plate of food that has a small portion taken out of it. 

"one sec," He says and steps out of the door, before yelling "Yoongi Hyung come here," and about 20 seconds later a man comes to him looking stern but when his eyes land on me his eyes look sorrowful, and I look down. He looks up to Jungkook. "Yoongi Hyung can you please take this down to the kitchen, and ask one of the maids to bring me two of my shirts and one pair of sweet pants?" He says and the man whose name is Yoongi nods his head and says "Yes Mr. Jeon," but before he could leave Jungkook stops him by saying "Yoongi Hyung you don't have to call me Mr. Jeon when we are not at the office, and stop being so formal. You do know I don't care about formalities with my family, and your my family." Jungkook says. 

"Alrighty kook I will take of this and ask the maid to get you what you asked for." He said before bowing to me, and I bow back. He turns around and slowly shuts the door. 

"Why are you being nice to me?" I question. The truth is no one other than Jiminie and Jinnie Hyungs have been nice to me. Oh my god hyungs I quickly think about how worried they probably are about me. My thought are quickly broken when Jungkook starts to speak 

"I am nice to you because..." 

Sorry, but a cliff hanger, I will update soon I promise(Jimin's song) 

Anyway thanks for reading, I love you!!

MWAH and don't forget to comment and vote, don't be a silent reader!! 

Till next chapter:)