Part 14 십사

Jungkook's POV:

I took the soap and put it on the light blue luffa. I slowly rubbed the luffa all over his upper chest and back. The bath has bubbles in it and anything under the water was hidden from me. His golden skin was shiny from the wet, once his upper body was clean to my liking then I moved onto his legs. Taehyung put his legs above the water so I could wash his legs. About 15 minutes later of me just washing his body with a vanilla scented body wash. I moved onto his hair. I got a large cup ad dipped it in water. "Baby can you close you eyes?" I asked him and he nodded and his eyes slowly fluttered shut. I slowly poured the water over his head, and his back arched as I poured the water onto his head. I poured a decent amount of strawberry scented shampoo, I lightly washed his head, trying to use light hands, trying my best not to hurt him. After rinsing his hair and putting a little bit of conditioner onto his silver locks, and rinsed not long after. "Alright how about you get out and start to dry off while I get you some clothes," I told him and he nodded and said okay. I walked out of my room and quickly called Yoongi. 

"What you need Jungkook?" He asked me over the phone. 

"I need some clothes, clothes that would be small enough to fit Taehyung." I told him and there was a long pause before Yoongi said anything.

"Kook you know he is like half the size me and smaller than Jimin. So, what do you want me to do?" He said and I realized that he was right. 

"I don't know but I need you to find a pair of pants that will fit him, he can wear one of my shirts tied up." I told him and Yoongi thought for a second before asking. 

"Is Jackson's little sister's clothes still in the storage room 6?" He asked me and I thought about it for a second. Jackson's little sister was 12 when she lived her for a couple weeks, but she ended up staying with Jackson's grandma instead of here. She left some of her clothes in her room, and it was moved to one of the storage rooms. 

"They should be. Yoongi Taehyung is bigger than some 12 year old small girl." I told him with a little bit of joking in my voice. 

"Jungkook I think you should check how big you boyfriends waist is again. I will get you some pants, but think about it." He told me in a completely serious voice, before he walked out and closed the door. I thought about it for a second. I knew Taehyung was small, like really small but he is eating when I feed him. I will talk to him later, but right now I want to get him some new clothes and then we can talk. About 15 minutes later Yoongi knocks on my door, and I go over to the door and open I for him. He hands me pair of black jeans with small rips in the knees I took them and thanked him. 

"Alright Jungkook, I'm going out with Jimin and Namjoon is out with Jin. So if you need one of us call us." He told me. 

"Me and Taehyung are also going out, can you tell two of our guards to follow us. I don't want Taehyung to know though, so they better not obviously follow us." I whispered to him and he nodded, and walked away. I went to the bathroom and knocked on the door.

"Kookie?" He asked. 

"Yeah, can I come in?" I asked him and I heard a little yeah before walking into the bathroom. He was standing in front of the mirror with a towel around his small waist. I set one shirts on the counter as well as the black jeans on the counter. "here are the clothes, if the pants are too small just let me know and we can figure something else out." I told him and he nodded his head and I walked out of the bathroom, I shut the door on the way out. A few minutes later he walked out of the bathroom and my mouth nearly hit the ground. I had given him my light blue Balenciaga button up and he knotted it at the front, and the jeans fit him perfectly, he looked so cute. I changed from my sweatpants and t shirt into a black silk button up from Gucci, and a pair of dark grey slacks/ dress pants. I also put on a black mask that covered the lower part of my face, I didn't need to be seen. "Alright baby, want to go now?" I asked him and he nodded his head excitedly. "Did you take you medicine?" I asked him and he looked at the ground and shook his head. I walked over to him and picked him up and he wrapped his legs around my waist. I walked over to my dresser where his pills were and opened all of the containers and dumped out all of his medicine, it was like 6 or so pills. I took them in my and walked over to the my side table where there was a bottle of water on it. I set him on the bed and placed a pill in his mouth and gave him the water, he took a drink until the pill was swallowed, I continued to put pills in his mouth until all the pills were in his system. "Can you open you mouth baby?" I asked him and he did and also moved his tongue  so I could see under it as well, I wanted to make sure he swallowed all of them. 

"Let's go shopping!" he yelled while jumping off of the bed and running out of the room. I laughed while walking out of the door. I walked to the staircase and saw him just standing there so I walked up to him with a confused expression. "I um don't know where to go," he said looking down and I chuckled a little bit, he was really cute. I took his hand and lead him down to the base floor, and to the parking garage. I stopped at my black Range Rover and opened the passenger door for Tae, he hopped in and I bent over him to buckle him in the car. Once he was all in the car I closed the door and walked over to my side to the car, and got in. I began to drive to the closest mall, me and Tae sat in silence, but not awkward silence a nice silence. 

Okay guys that was that, I know not that much happened. I'm trying to think of new things so sorry. Next chapter will be them at the mall so look forward to that!  

Thank you for reading, don't forget to comment and vote, do not be a silent reader!
Love you 사랑해요 MWAH

감사합니다