Part 4 네 개의

I woke up, and I was no longer in Jungkook's arms, I looked around and he was no where in the room.

"Jungkook?" I said. Then the door opened and a person walked in the door, it was not Jungkook. I looked at him with fear in my eyes. 

"hey, don't worry, i'm friends with Jungkook and i'm not going to hurt you. Jungkook would kill me if you had even a scratch." The man said, whispering the last part just loud enough for me to hear. "My name is Jung Hoseok but you can call me hobi, and i'm 24 so I am your hyung." He said and I smiled and nodded. 

"W-where is Jungkook?" I asked. 

"He had some business to take care of, but he will be back soon." Hobi Hyung, he said with smile. I nodded in return. "Are you hungry? Jungkook said that you have to eat even if you weren't hungry." I was a little hungry, and I didn't think that I was going to get out of eating so I slowly nodded. "Alright great, so why don't you come down stairs and I can cook you some food, and Jungkook gave me some sweatpants, that should fit you so you put these on and I will wait  outside of the door." He said while placing a small pair of sweatpants on the bed. He walked out of the door. I got up and put the pants on, they were black adidas sweatpants, that were kind of lose. I put those on and walked out of the door and was met by a smiling Hoseok. "wow, your very small," Hobi said looking a little shocked on how the clothes I was wearing. I blushed a little a nodded. "Okay lets get you some food," Hobi Hyung said. 

"Okay," I said while smiling.

"Jungkook dismissed many of the people that are usually here, so it's only me and a couple of maids here." He said. Hobi Hyung led me down two flights of stairs and when we got to the bottom o f the stairs a giant hallway, with many doors along with it. 

(A/N: Something like this just the hallway is a little longer

(A/N: Something like this just the hallway is a little longer. Also you can imagine the hallway however you want, this is just what I think it would look like )

"I'm sure Jungkook will give you a tour later, but the top two floors of this building is his private floors. This floor and the floor above it, where you were just at. The bottom three floors are all offices, meeting rooms, labs ect. But I will take you to the kitchen and the casual dinning room." Hobi said and I nodded damn this place is nice, and really big, I thought. He stopped a couple door before the end. It had a key card lock on it. Hobi took out a card from his pocket and unlocked the door. 

"So this is one on Jungkook's private kitchens, most of his private workers, like maids and bodyguards are allowed to use this kitchen

"So this is one on Jungkook's private kitchens, most of his private workers, like maids and bodyguards are allowed to use this kitchen. Oh and Namjoon and Yoongi are also allowed to use this kitchen, i'm sure you will meet them later. Why don't you go sit down, and I will cook you something. What do you want?" He said while smiling.

"Anything that I easiest is fine, Father usually did like me ea..." I said, but before I could say anything more I quickly put my hands over my mouth. He looked at me with pain in his eyes and I looked down, I hated when people felt pity on me. I looked up and he was smiling and said "Okay why don't I make you some Ramyeon," He said and I smiled and nodded. For about 15 minutes we talked I found out. Hobi really wants a dog, he is single, lives in the basement along with Yoongi, Namjoon, all the maids, bodyguards and a couple other members of the gang. He is really good with technology, he has a college degree in Computer science, and he is a good cook and loves to dance. 

"Alight your food is ready, and please try to eat as much as you can, because Kook specifically told me that you don't eat a lot, and I need to make sure you eat a lot." He said and I looked down. 

"Alright Hobi Hyung, I will try my best," I said giving him my boxy smile, which made him smile as well. He ruffled my hair with his hand, he sat down next to me and began eating. I began eating as well. About 5 minutes later I had gotten full, I looked at Hobi who was still chowing down on his soup, I looked forward and just sat their. About 30 seconds late, Hoseok noticed that I had stopped eating, he swallowed the food that was in his mouth. 

"You full?" He asked with concerned eyes. I nodded, he got up and took my bowl and started to clean it. I got up quickly and stopped him. 

"I can clean my bowl, you go finish eating," I said and he shock his head and smiled and continued to clean the bowl. He ended quickly before I could try to stop him again. He was about to leave the kitchen when I stopped him. 

"You were not done eating, go sit down and eat." I said sternly and he nodded. 

"Taehyung, To be honest I wasn't even supposed to really eat with you in my presence. I will be fine, I can eat when Jungkook gets home. He should be home anytime now." He said not making eye contact. 

"Okay first, of course you can eat with me, who said you couldn't and second you will finish eating right now." I said ending with a pout. He gave me a light smile. 

"I'm sorry Taehyung but Jungkook is my boss, and he gave me strict rules about what to do and not to do with you." He looked at me and I was pouting, "Tae, don't bring this up with Jungkook, he will only be mad at me for telling you," He said. I thought about it, I don't want Hyung to get in trouble. 

"Alright, but as soon as Jungkook comes home do you promise that you will finish eating?" I asked. 

"Promise," Hobi Hyung said with a smile. "Hey, there is an indoor garden on the 2nd floor, I think you would really like it, shall I take you there?" He asked me. I really did love the nature, but my father usually kept me inside, well other than school. I nodded my head quickly and smiles largely, showing my boxy smile again. "alright come on." He took me down to the second floor, when we arrived there the halls looked different. The hallway looked more simple and it was also a lot longer with a lot of different doors. 

(A/N: looks like this but 3 times longer than what is shown in the picture)

Hobi Hyung took me into one of the rooms, and it was a lovely garden. it had a little river running through it. Along with the garden there was a couple lounge chairs that looked really comfortable, so I ran over to them and laid down. Hobi Hyung just giggled at me and sat near a chair that was next to me. 

After about 15 minutes, Hobi Hyung got a call on his phone. He looked at the caller ID looked at me the whispered, "Hey, I have to take this stay here." I nodded and went up to the roses in the garden. About 5 minutes later the door opened... 

Alright that's it guys, I know cliff hanger again... Sorry ;)

Thank you for reading, don't forget to comment and vote, do not be a silent reader!

Love you 사랑해요   MWAH