Part 17

Jungkook's POV:

I had just laid Tae back down and I felt like a complete idiot. I should not have let myself get to that point, I should have known that it would have scared my baby. I was nowhere near drunk, I only had a couple of drinks and I had a large tolerance towards alcohol, but it still scared him. Once I knew that Tae was asleep I got in the shower and cleaned myself up, I changed into a t-shirt and joggers and then got back into bed. After an hour of feeling awful, I finally went to sleep. 

Taehyung's POV:

I slowly woke up feeling embraced in Jungkook's arm.

Okay, this is where I am ending this book. I am so sorry that I never got to finish this book. This is not the ending I intended when writing this book, this was sitting in my drafts and I knew I was never going to continue this, so I just decided to publish it. I'm currently writing a different book which is completely different to this one and more my style now, it is also written a lot better. Most of this book was written when I was pretty young, besides a few which I wrote 2 years ago. Anyway I'm sorry again I never got to finish this book, It's not what I'm into anymore. Thanks and I hope you enjoyed the book before this!

-ringthebell04 

CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOK! IT'S OUT NOW!